Thanks Meter: 248

By DroidRC1, Senior Member on 22nd September 2011, 02:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd September 2011, 09:42 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2,705

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdsbalaji

any news on the dpi resolution change? will this work fine with mod dpi...say 167?

did someone try that and see my apps 2 see if all apps load and also does this custom dpi affect application discoverability/search

DPI issue is still present.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nobnut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nobnut Ad-Free
22nd September 2011, 09:43 AM |#22  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 307

More
Working fine with evo shift and cm7 nightlies

Sent from my Shifty Speedy using the XDA Premium App
22nd September 2011, 09:49 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I got the update pushed to my phone, and also had it on my x86 machine running android for 2 days apparently.
On the home section, the Apps, Games, Books, & Movies icons are a tad bit smaller in height and is indeed faster than the previous market.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
22nd September 2011, 09:54 AM |#24  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3

More
My Nexus S updated the Market app by itself and now everytime i try to use it i get an error message: "The application Market (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly Please try again Later."

if i uninstall the updates i get my old market back for couple of min then updates by itself again.

help?

SOLVED:

changed Language and it working fine now!
Settings > Language & keyboard > Language > English (US). Select it again if that was already the selected language.

strange!
The Following User Says Thank You to ARZLEB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ARZLEB Ad-Free
22nd September 2011, 10:02 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 2,705

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARZLEB

My Nexus S updated the Market app by itself and now everytime i try to use it i get an error message: "The application Market (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly Please try again Later."

if i uninstall the updates i get my old market back for couple of min then updates by itself again.

help?

Clear Market data and cache in application settings. If that fails, uninstall and install again.
22nd September 2011, 11:20 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I hope they fixed some bugs.
Hate it to see updates twice, or this slow scroll speed.
22nd September 2011, 02:26 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Mirrors, please??
22nd September 2011, 02:28 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Yes, pls share the .apk - the dropbox link in the first post no worky worky
22nd September 2011, 02:35 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Here it is: http://www.multiupload.com/VWK89D6VDQ
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chancas Ad-Free
22nd September 2011, 02:36 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 588

More
Is it just me or did the app name suddenly change from "Market" to "Android Market", even before installing this update? It confused me for a whole day when I couldn't find it under "Market" in my Applications list, until I finally realized it was there as "Android Market".
22nd September 2011, 02:42 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsubtronic

Is it just me or did the app name suddenly change from "Market" to "Android Market", even before installing this update? It confused me for a whole day when I couldn't find it under "Market" in my Applications list, until I finally realized it was there as "Android Market".

Still only "Market" for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)