Help - Stuck in moboot 0.3.5!

Search This thread

skay

Sep 30, 2004
Princeton. MA
Sorry for the possibly FAQ nature of the request. I installed CM9 probably over 18mos on my daughter's Touchpad and was going to update it to JCSullins CM11 ROM. I got all the files downloaded and was getting ready to perform the complete uninstall of CM. Once I rebooted into the moboot 0.3.5 menu I was trying to select the 'boot webOS recovery' option, but no combination of power button + vol up or down seems to do anything except move the menu selection up/down. I can't seem to do anything to actually 'select' an option from the menu. I've tried long press power and short press power both with and without the vol up/down held. I'm hoping I can avoid having to open the unit to disconnect the battery but right now I'm not sure what I can do. Again it's been a long time since I did anything with the Touchpad and when I did the initial CM9 install everything went very smoothly once I got Novacom installed and ran the ACMEInstaller script. I'm hoping there's a simple trick I missed that will help get me out of the moboot screen.

-OK - sorry for the idiot post here, I just figured out the select is the 'front' button on the screen. Feel stupid but got it working! Hopefully I'll have the new CM11 up and running for my daughter tomorrow ;) !

Last edited: