[ROM][WWE][26.02.2010] Miri WM 6.5 21893 :: MANILA 2.5 :: REV 22.0 [DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento
OK Guys, link for Manila 2.5 edition is on the first post, now I have to take some rest after 7 rom-s released today :)

Please post all the questions/findings regarding Manila 2.5 on this thread.

Enjoy,
Miri

You're a machine Miri, absolutely amazing what you're able to accomplish in such short amount of time. Thank you for this release and for the new thread!

seppi68

Jun 6, 2007
mulhouse
Hi,

I think your ROM is very good, but here you can still improve:

1. please add HTC Black Theme without background in start menu
  2. please add 4 rows in start menu
  3. please sort icons in start menu with folders (Tools, Multimedia etc.)

with friendly greet

starbase64

If you would like this, customise your install !!! All people would like not this i think.

4 rows in start menu << this 4 rows, the start menu is low speed scrolling >>

ikkezelf1

Nov 27, 2007
trying with UC

After installing all those excellent roms from miri I tought I would give the UC a go to speed up my rom installations.

Something is going wrong here and I can not figure out what.

Miri:
Do you use UC? and how exactly?
If I look at the registry settings for the autorun path etc they point to files in the windows directory.
I tought I only needed to create a decent SDConfig.txt file and store it in the Storage Card root.

For some reason it's not working. And yes I have read the first several pages of the UC thread.
Probably something small... Miri can you share your light on this? (or someone else).

Please tell me how exactly you use UC and how your files look like.

Thanks in advance

Raghen

Jul 8, 2008
Internet tab

Hi miri, again thanks.
Just a couple questions... I'am waiting for rapidshare works for download...sob

in other releases with manila2.5 when u assigne a link (of this forum in my case) at the shortcut in the internet tab, the tab selection makes a reset and restart of tf3d interface... without repair possibility...

after MSmyphone restore, sms results blank (no history) when u tap on some of these...

Have u seen same bugs during your test?

fards

Inactive Recognized Developer
Hi miri, again thanks.
Just a couple questions... I'am waiting for rapidshare works for download...sob

in other releases with manila2.5 when u assigne a link (of this forum in my case) at the shortcut in the internet tab, the tab selection makes a reset and restart of tf3d interface... without repair possibility...

after MSmyphone restore, sms results blank (no history) when u tap on some of these...

Have u seen same bugs during your test?

well the fix for that one is pretty simple..
Make sure that the correct packages are included when cooking, :p

cloak

Oct 25, 2005
Can't change textsize in textmessages

I,m running V4 now.
Very smooth and fast. I only have found a bug in the textmessage tab.
When you choose all messages and a person, you can only change the textsize in smallest, so I can hardly read the messages. What's going wrong?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi to all,

This is a full Premium Edition but with Manila 2.5 and with some new apps compliant to this new version of Manila. However this is just a ROM for you to test and try the new things that will come in the future

I've optimised what I could to make it run the same way as Manila 2.1 in terms of speed and memory management.

Base ROM: 1.59.709.0
    This ROM is using Tom's Autoinstall | To use it, just create a folder Autoinstall on your SD and place all your apps inside that and they will automatically install after flash
    Remember to Hard Reset after flashing

Thanks to:
    - Da_G for posting the VGA kitchen and his continued wonderful work
    - tom_codon for his friendship and willingness to share
    - Bepe for his kitchen
    - This forum and it's people for making all this possible and we can share what's the best

DOWNLOAD LINK
    http://htcpedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=987

TEST VERSION 6.5.X (23541) - STANDARD - PREMIUM WITH SENSE 2.5

Donations
    Just a quick note to say that I do all this for pleasure and in no way I ask money for this. It's fun to work with and for you so that we can share and experience the best. If you feel that my work is valuable to you please consider a small donation, just for the time. I repeat again that you are not obligated to donate and I will continue to work as I did before. DONATE

Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/miri_roms
    Yes, on that version that Leo has built the Manila is a little bit older than this and indeed on that version Twitter worked fine...

I'm looking to find a fix for this, because as I said before, it's a little strange as on my TP2 all social networking apps are working fine.

Stabilty of Twitter on Leo's ROM is not 100% i can update 'what i am doing'

but cannot send a direct message or a re-tweet... this brings up an error about cannot connect to server to upload/download tweets.

I think Leo used the fix by NRGZ28 which hasn't fixed it completely just got the basics to work by the looks of things!
    1919.3512 = version of HTC Messaging Package

Manila is 1919.3431

Thanks for clarifying this :)
    In what way is it the best? I have never tried any of the others, but sadly Miri isn't going to build anymore. I myself is trying to make something that works but I'm in the need for a lot of time before any good result is on the way :-(

I know a few of you guys have tried the Miniterror ROM's. I also have tried both the Light & Full versions over the past three weeks with no probs at all. They are light and fast with no lockups and I can only recommend that you give them a try.

One of the consistent - and only - issues I had with Miri's was the loss of Ringtones. However, so far with Miniterror's everything is really good, and he adds some pretty cool apps in the full version (you may not like his skin, but that is easily changed :p ).

Regards

CD (UK)