What is needed:
- LG Optimus L9 P760
- busybox in /system/xbin/
- Unlocked Bootloader
- JB Stock ROM (V20B/V20C/V20D)
- Make a backup of your current ROM (or just the boot.img)
- Install the .zip file from recovery
- Recovery -> Wipe cache
- Recovery -> Advanced -> Wipe dalvik-cache
- http://q.gs/4JJwr 27-05-2013 (latest) (kernel panic?)
- http://q.gs/493ni 26-04-2013
- http://q.gs/491lz 18-04-2013
- Flash stock kernel zip from recovery
- Stock kernel: http://www.mediafire.com/?87i322233ev36k8 (link from markolino631)
- Default governor: interactive
- Default I/O scheduler: deadline
- init.d support
- Added support for some file systems: NTFS (r/w), UFS (r/w), HFS+ (r/w), CIFS
- ZRAM (60) enabled and activated at boot (thanks to denzel09 for the commands) (delete /system/etc/init.d/11zram to disable)
- CLEANCACHE and ZCACHE
- CPU and GPU undervolted
- CPU frequencies (MHz): 200 MHz -> 600 MHz -> 999 MHz -> 1100 MHz -> 1220 MHz
- GPU frequencies (MHz): 227 MHz -> 456 MHz
- Enabled "sanjose" governor
- Added "smartassv2" governor
- Added "pegasusq" governor
- Added "sio" I/O scheduler
- Added "row" I/O scheduler
- KSM availabile
- NOT TESTED: USB OTG support, I can't try this, if you can please leave a feedback. Maybe a powered USB HUB is needed.
- "/storage/external_SD/Android/data" will be mounted in "/storage/sdcard0/Android/data" at boot time (delete /system/etc/init.d/12extdataobb to disable).
- "/storage/external_SD/Android/obb" will be mounted in "/storage/sdcard0/Android/obb" at boot time (delete /system/etc/init.d/12extdataobb to disable).
- Patches for DriveDroid (from this thread)
- Some users get a "kernel panic" at boot time, I don't know why this happen and I don't know how to solve it ..
- Offline charging isn't working
Source code: http://q.gs/491lV
I've got problem with github, source code is on gitorious.