Use another wall charger..i got same problem fixed using another one

jparasu

Jan 6, 2013
I can confirm this, same problem both with USB and wall charger

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

satheesh.a

Jan 19, 2014
Hi guys,

This is a well known problem with capacitive touch screens [Parasitic capacitive coupling effect]

this is due to poor quality of power from electricity grid. Your A/C adapter has nothing to with it
even laptop trackpads are susceptible to this problem[they also use capacitive sensing]

Solution: Remove laptop charger and charge your phone using your data cable. Now you wont have this problem because you are charging from laptop battery.

I had this problem while using a samsung cable, after changing it to an lg one it worked fine, even with the same charger. I'm sure the one supplied would be fine. Otherwise change the wall charger as others have stated.

I was using another cable as it was longer than the one supplied.

badal.123456

Mar 25, 2014
Hello, If this is a commonly seen problem in capacitive touch screens then why my other devices [with capacitive screen] are not having the same problem? With the same charger and same power socket?

Also, is there a work around for those who doesn't have a laptop? :(

It has nothing to do with the touch screen. I assume it is a current/ compatibility issue between the device/ cable and charger. I had problems transferring data with other devices when using specific cables too.

I've noticed that my Samsung 0.7 output amp charger charges the moto g significantly faster than my lg 1.2 amp charger even though both are 5v. It should be able to take up to a 1.5amp current, any higher will be restricted by the device.

Sent from my XT1032 using xda premium

Carlos_EVH

Jul 30, 2013
Malaga, Sp
I suffer this problem when I connect my moto g to my pc and i use it. The touchscreen gets doesn't response well, but if I connect the phone to the USB-charger the screen works perfect.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Find a wall charger that does a better job of filtering your wall power.