By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 04:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th April 2015, 10:13 PM |#15001  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Train88

Question: does anyone still use Google Play Videos/movies? Trying to decide if I want to update it

Didn't launch it even once...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Tonus1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tonus1 Ad-Free
16th April 2015, 06:59 AM |#15002  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 14,214

Donate to Me
More
Well crap... I finished theming it bc it's something new, instead of finishing black YouTube. Oh well... Ctrl+del... (but clear youtube 10.14.56 is already in testing lol)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Train88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Train88 Ad-Free
16th April 2015, 07:48 AM |#15003  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,630

More
For a different perspective and make fun of the French English accent...

In testing...

although I'll have to restart over with a newer version..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
16th April 2015, 05:50 PM |#15004  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 14,214

Donate to Me
More
Fixed the random solid backgrounds I missed and the hardkey menu in YouTube (was only a bug on 5.1), and updated both versions.

Oh and here's the app nobody uses

The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Train88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Train88 Ad-Free
16th April 2015, 07:29 PM |#15005  
Recognized Contributor

More

I read Train's last post during a break while watching Game of Thrones's last episode...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
17th April 2015, 04:37 AM |#15006  
Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 2,795

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

I read Train's last post during a break while watching Game of Thrones's last episode...

You point to the leaked 502-04 ?
Sorry couldn't resist..
The Following User Says Thank You to Karpfenhai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Karpfenhai Ad-Free
17th April 2015, 05:42 AM |#15007  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Ok let me clarify, I never said not to use Xposed with our apps...but not keeping up with patches, updates on Xposed can look like we caused issues we haven't because of outdated patches. Users who keep up...never an issue...But for me to have to go thru figuring out a bug for two days to find out it was an old patch to something totally irrelevant....I'm done with trying to decider that mess...thus my reasons not to have it enabled reporting bugs.

Honestly if there were no aosp or CM I'd use it most likely.

DJ

I know, I myself have been using xposed for a quite a while now with no issues. I was just trying to make a joke.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjl468 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jjl468 Ad-Free
17th April 2015, 06:47 AM |#15008  
Recognized Contributor

More
Well, I've mentioned it and I might as well share it now despite the unbounded general enthusiasm for it...
So here's my take on France24 app.

Not a true grayscale / blacked out app, but I'd rather say a dark theme for it with my theme's blue accent (which -btw- looks pretty close to what cerj is using, it seems). Also, since webview texts' colors can't usually be changed, I've chosen to darken the articles backgrounds (see first pic) - although this app is more about videos (and there is quite a selection of them).

This is v 2.0.9.0 (not the latest 2.0.9.2) since the latest one brings pretty much nothing new except streaming problems (reported to them already).

Lastly, I did not completely themed the Arabic language option as chances are slim that someone would need it (..and I'll be lucky if this beats the < 20 downloads of the poker app I shared lately anyway... ) and I don't have a Tweeter account, so I didn't test the looks past that page (pic 2).

Anyhow, enjoy the freebie!
/AL

- - - -

attachement removed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F24_bg.jpg
Views:	954
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	3266630   Click image for larger version

Name:	F24_comp.jpg
Views:	956
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	3266631  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
17th April 2015, 03:31 PM |#15009  
Flag Long Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,228

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerj

DJ .. Gotcha ya covered...

I want the sh#t out of those icons

Sent from my SM-G925T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1429277474715.jpg
Views:	870
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	3267182  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Root For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Root Ad-Free
17th April 2015, 05:07 PM |#15010  
Flag Long Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,228

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyGR

It's his BlakAzurro CM12 theme. It's pretty frikin sweet!

Is there a link anywhere? Not having luck searching

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Root For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Root Ad-Free
17th April 2015, 05:18 PM |#15011  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,817

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Root

Is there a link anywhere? Not having luck searching

It's on the store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...akazurro&hl=en
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)