6th March 2014, 04:36 PM |#4001  
Thanks Meter: 8,656

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepezpz

Do you mean that you stop updating your app anymore? 😯

Lähetetty minun GT-I9505 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Nope, it will just not be on the store like it was. They are working it out, explained a few pages back

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out
6th March 2014, 04:38 PM |#4002  
Thanks Meter: 586

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoxs

The all mighty Google gods removed it. Something about we can't supply apps in an app like that and have the app in the play store, if that makes sense. Thanks for following us. Its all explained a few pages back.

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

They are tearing apart all the TBO apk's to see how you guys theme them so they know why they are more popular than their's.....lmao
6th March 2014, 04:40 PM |#4003  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Ok that is good to hear. Yes i tried to find that explaine few pages back but dont find it.. i search it again. Thanks 😊

6th March 2014, 04:41 PM |#4004  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepezpz

Ok that is good to hear. Yes i tried to find that explaine few pages back but dont find it.. i search it again. Thanks 😊

That's basically all we got in that issue.

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out
6th March 2014, 05:09 PM |#4005  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20,072

More
Damn Google and their b.s. if they had dark ui as an option for their awful looking apps, there wouldn't be an issue. Funny as I hear thru the grapevine that a lot of the top dogs over there in s.f. use your apps. Dummies

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
6th March 2014, 05:13 PM |#4006  
Flag Racoon City
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I used root explorer to move it to the system/app changed permissions and reboot. So when I decompile it I don't lose anything. If I'm included in the conversion above

Sent from my Blu Pure

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

I don't have any issues with decompile recompile just need to know the name. the background resides under and in what XML in the values folder of Google now

Sent from my Blu Pure
6th March 2014, 05:20 PM |#4007  
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 3,797

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Better way is to drag the folders and what ever you edit to a stock apk and resign. That is way to much of a hassle.

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Doesn't that tool have the option to do as a system apk?

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Are you talking about VTS? People have edited framework and settings on it, but I haven't seen an option to compile as system yet. It's just build and VTS does the rest.
6th March 2014, 05:22 PM |#4008  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaloud

I used root explorer to move it to the system/app changed permissions and reboot. So when I decompile it I don't lose anything. If I'm included in the conversion above

Sent from my Blu Pure

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

I don't have any issues with decompile recompile just need to know the name. the background resides under and in what XML in the values folder of Google now

Sent from my Blu Pure

Ok, I'm totally lost here. What app are you referring to and Im not getting the push to system part.

I'm talking about when you compile an apk, not installing it.

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out
6th March 2014, 05:23 PM |#4009  
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 3,797

Donate to Me
More
And sorry for being blind, but I looked back until page 395 and I haven't found the post "a few pages back" about TBO being removed. Does it contain a download link or just information?
6th March 2014, 05:26 PM |#4010  
Flag Racoon City
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:

Ok, I'm totally lost here. What app are you referring to and Im not getting the push to system part.

I'm talking about when you compile an apk, not installing it.

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

I was confused also. Lol I'm talking about Googlenow.apk and inverting the white background under the cards to black under the cards. I just need to know what the name of that background is and what XML it is inside the values folder to edit to achieve this

Sent from my Blu Pure
6th March 2014, 05:41 PM |#4011  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20,072

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfasdfvful

And sorry for being blind, but I looked back until page 395 and I haven't found the post "a few pages back" about TBO being removed. Does it contain a download link or just information?

No link. It just isn't in the play store. They are looking into other options.

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)