3d max firmware

Search This thread

iodak

Jan 5, 2011
Optimus 3d max firmware is available for download.

Maybe we can use baseband from it.

csmg.lgmobile.com/swdata/WEBSW/LGP720/ADEUBK/V10a_00/V10A_00.kdz

It is 2.3.6.

Reactions: sak500 and ishma

ishma

Jan 18, 2012
Bandung
The freaking download is so slow not even 50 percent done..

I just finish the download, but I dunno what to do. lol
can someone tell me how to extract the *.bin files, I want to extract it and get some apk.
I search the entire forum about "how to extract *.bin rom file" but find nothing.

samno

Dec 6, 2010
Birmingham
Baseband

Just tried the baseband dosnt work.
edit: Dont even try to flash the baseband i cant seem to get back and its possibly corrupted my imei too its now 350305260000001.
edit2: this number brings loads up on google
edit3: fixed it rather dodgy

Last edited:
Reactions: jambo21 and Meemo23

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
can someone please re upp this i downloaded it but it took me 2 hours and finally when it was done i found out that it is corrupted it self..

EDIT: Scrap that just tried downloading again and it downloaded real fast...

EDIT2: Well it is safe to say that appart from the ram i am guessing the 3D Max is the same as it will just stay stuck on the LG screen i am guessing due to the lack of ram on the optimus 3D itself..
So there you go no brick easily fixable i'm just gonna flash 20E back and be all good now...

Last edited:

ishma

Jan 18, 2012
Bandung
can someone please re upp this i downloaded it but it took me 2 hours and finally when it was done i found out that it is corrupted it self..

EDIT: Scrap that just tried downloading again and it downloaded real fast...

EDIT2: Well it is safe to say that appart from the ram i am guessing the 3D Max is the same as it will just stay stuck on the LG screen i am guessing due to the lack of ram on the optimus 3D itself..
So there you go no brick easily fixable i'm just gonna flash 20E back and be all good now...

can you extract some apk from the rom?
I saw in youtube that the 3d max has an interesting application, such as video editor that more advance than our 3d.

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...

Well the bag came in handy i will send it off tomorrow my imei number changed lol and i can't connect to any networks so if i can't fix it i will have to brick it then i guess...

This is the most stupidest thing i ever done in a long time... And the most stupidest part is i knew i was doing something that would f up my phone but i just did it anyway lol.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gonna have ago at this tommorow. Think i know how I'm going to do it.
    Will extract the baseband and test for you guys.

It is 2.3.6.

It is 2.3.6.

wow really gingerbread?

EDIT: I am going to flash this KDZ on my phone and see what happens i got warranty bag in front of me to send it off..
    Baseband

Just tried the baseband dosnt work.
    edit: Dont even try to flash the baseband i cant seem to get back and its possibly corrupted my imei too its now 350305260000001.
    edit2: this number brings loads up on google
    edit3: fixed it rather dodgy