Galaxy Grand Duos (GT-I9082L) won't flash the ROM

Search This thread

Red_Dragon.

Dec 8, 2013
Hi, my galaxy grand was rooted and had the Resurrection Remix custom ROM, but now I want to reset my binary counter, unroot and flash the stock ROM. I started by downloading the .tar.md5 file (stock ROM), then I loaded it in Odin v3.09 as the AP (which is the PDA option but changed its name I think) and flashed, but it says fail at the beginning and now I only see "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again". I already installed Kies and tried this, but after a really long time when the progress bar reached 70%, it said Dll load fail and this was the second time I do it through Kies, but no avail and yes, I'm pretty sure that I have the ADB drivers installed. I flashed CWM touch recovery and it works good, so now I can enter Download mode and CWM mode (or whatever it's called) only. I want to flash back to the Stock ROM which I already have, but can't figure it how to solve this issue.

Thank you.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
Hi, my galaxy grand was rooted and had the Resurrection Remix custom ROM, but now I want to reset my binary counter, unroot and flash the stock ROM. I started by downloading the .tar.md5 file (stock ROM), then I loaded it in Odin v3.09 as the AP (which is the PDA option but changed its name I think) and flashed, but it says fail at the beginning and now I only see "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again". I already installed Kies and tried this, but after a really long time when the progress bar reached 70%, it said Dll load fail and this was the second time I do it through Kies, but no avail and yes, I'm pretty sure that I have the ADB drivers installed. I flashed CWM touch recovery and it works good, so now I can enter Download mode and CWM mode (or whatever it's called) only. I want to flash back to the Stock ROM which I already have, but can't figure it how to solve this issue.

Thank you.

for reset binary counter use triangle away app