Finally! TouchFlo works! - ALPHA 4 (stable) AVAILABLE

Search This thread

denjo

Oct 9, 2007
nice application

works perfect on my HTC (LOVE) 3350
this version(4 alpha) seems very much perfect....

gio_zera

Sep 1, 2008
he doesn't sell the software, he sells only a guide.. I think everyone can do this..

hmm I'm not sure may be, but in descriptions he/she mentions: "and FREE tools to create a Powered Pack iPhone Theme and TouchFlo" I dont know what he means by tools. even in feedback someone complains about unauthorized copies of software on CD

Last edited:

Scott3412

Nov 10, 2008
Help with downloading touchflo

I was actually about to unlock a g1 and start using it instead of my tilt because i like the ability of using my finger instead of the stylus. It is a pain to use sometimes and in certain situations. Well I happen on to this link and this site with touchflo and that sounds like what I need to try but I am not familiar on how to download from your site to my device can you help me through it please.
Thanks

D

Deleted member 629605

ERROR !!!

I installed a4 on my I-mate Ultimate 6150 but.. bad result .
"Bad Calibration data. Try once again and point more precisely, Please." :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

D

Deleted member 629605

are you kidding me

Finally! TouchFlo works ??????? are you kidding me ???? :mad:

enigma1nz

Alright, I got TF3D working on my LG KS20 running original ROM. Had issues with Album and Audio player, but got everything sorted - coverflow, sorting by artist, album etc - ever acquired album covers. Album partially working - cannot setup thumbed photos as background, only view. Weather animations and messages/e-mails slide work with 3D effect, Voice Command and other installed bits work as well - Opera 10 etc.
Other than that - all there, need to use Toggle to switch into standby-capable mode to preserve battery and use camera. Hangs after phonecalls in TF3D mode, not in toggle, so needs to be looked into.