xImapPusher - based on ImapPusher-0.60

Search This thread

ironhead65

Jul 2, 2007
I might be thick...but does install order matter?

I installed the multi-software. Then setup an account. AFTER this, I realized (readme.txt was helpful!) I had to create an account in POutlook that matched the name I put in the xImapPusher program.

I configured my account in POutlook with only manual updates. Sent an e-mail to the gmail account I was using with imap. Nothing. Waited a while. Nothing. So, I went into POutlook and hit manual refresh, I got the test e-mail.

So, I finally set it for update once. Sent another test e-mail. Waited, nothing.

Am I missing something? I am on Sprint with a TP2 (apparently a closing socket is not my issue). Do I need to setup a poll in PocketOutlook?

In the mean time, I will try de-installing this and removing the account. Reset, create the account, then install the software.

Thanks!

--Ironhead

ironhead65

Jul 2, 2007
I admit, I'm thick! I forgot, when you add a Gmail account to WinMo, you have to put in an INVALID address for the first screen, otherwise you do not get to choose "use SSL" for incoming and outgoing mail. I could Receive, but not Send from the account. That's when I realized my mistake.

Now, it JUST WORKS!

AWESOME!

--Ironhead

iivisionii

Apr 30, 2010
Has anyone tried this and gotten it to work with yahoo mail? I have a touch pro 2 and can't get it to work with yahoo.