[ROM] Streak MIUI 2.4.20 English

Search This thread

nitin1978

Mar 30, 2009
New Delhi
NEW UPDATE!

MIUI 2.4.20
Dell Streak 5

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRONG THING HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE. AFTER INSTALLING THIS ROM.

This Rom is ported from MIUIANDROID HTC HD2, included latest Team DSC’s Phoenix Kernel

Make sure you wipe EVERYTHING. Including, Data, Cache, and Dalvik-Cache.
Fresh Install, let boot. after finishing the initial setup. again boot in recovery and flash the Custom_light_Fix.zip downloaded from below link, reboot and enjoy!

Rom Download Links

Current Version
MIUI - 2.4.20
http://www.mediafire.com/?9a8n323d4dghxam

Old Versions:
MIUI - 2.3.23
http://www.mediafire.com/?ktp9957avwjn927

Thanks & Credits:
HPA: Working MIUI ROM
n0p & Team DSC: Phoenix Kernel and Kernel support
hunderteins: USSD

Special Thanks to everyone for using testing, supporting my ROMs. Please don’t mind and let me know if I am forgetting any name to mention here.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Custom_light_Fix.zip
    160.3 KB · Views: 3,891
Last edited:

vanemburghj

Dec 17, 2010
Downloading now.

Working well, very smooth, have two questions; 1. Any idea why after mounting sd card, MIUI does not place apps back in the folder I moved them too? Also puts them back on the desktop. 2. Large battery support MIUI still sees my 2400 mAh as stock 1530 mAh.

Again Great Work!!!

Last edited:

jfox22

Jun 10, 2011
nuoro
nice work ! :D

1332680592324.jpg

1332680559707.jpg

1332680543020.jpg

iraqmilner

Mar 12, 2009
Boone
Awesome! I think it is safe to say we're very excited about this Rom. Any issues witnessed? Lag? Anyone interested in posting a video?

currenter

Feb 19, 2007
athens
I can confirm that everything is working fine till now..no lag no issues..i flashed it over 2.3.2.the best of all is that this rom fixed the haptic feedback problem on dell streak buttons that i had with the previous rom...thanks nitin1978 for this beautifull rom!

DJ-VAN

Dec 29, 2010
I can confirm that everything is working fine till now..no lag no issues..i flashed it over 2.3.2.the best of all is that this rom fixed the haptic feedback problem on dell streak buttons that i had with the previous rom...thanks nitin1978 for this beautifull rom!

What steps do I have to take to flash it over 2.3.2? I don't want to have to backup and restore all my apps again.

Only prob I have with 2.3.2 is the notification led. Wifi works after apply that fix- does this rom have auto brightness fixed or require any of the patches released like miuifix?

currenter

Feb 19, 2007
athens
What steps do I have to take to flash it over 2.3.2? I don't want to have to backup and restore all my apps again.

Only prob I have with 2.3.2 is the notification led. Wifi works after apply that fix- does this rom have auto brightness fixed or require any of the patches released like miuifix?
reboot in recovery clear cashe and dalvic cashe and after this flash 2.3.16.and reboot..wait 2-3 minutes to give time to apps to settle down and this is all..about notification led even mine its not working.i applied the fix and tried to unchech the notification led in settings but no result..

*about auto brightness:i cheched the phone under a very strong lamp i have home and with delay 2 sec my screen rises up the brightness..this is all i can confirm you..

Last edited:

msprakashmmc

Dec 6, 2011
Madurai
Hi guys, can any1 post changelog from 2.2.16 to this version.. Currently im on 2.2.16.. So change Log please..

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Hi guys, can any1 post changelog from 2.2.17 to this version.. Currently im on 2.2.17.. So change Log please.. And is there anyway to upgrade from 2.2.17 to 2.3.2 without lossing data guys..?

Agent5150

Mar 6, 2008
Updated from 2.3.2...seems as good as 2.3.2 if not any better. But wifi tethering is still broken and zoom on camera is also broken.

Can't say anything about battey life yet.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

vanemburghj

Dec 17, 2010
Updated from 2.3.2...seems as good as 2.3.2 if not any better. But wifi tethering is still broken and zoom on camera is also broken.

Can't say anything about battey life yet.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Maybe for you, but zoom works for me. On ATT so can't provide wife tehtering update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW UPDATE!

MIUI 2.4.20
    Dell Streak 5

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRONG THING HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE. AFTER INSTALLING THIS ROM.

This Rom is ported from MIUIANDROID HTC HD2, included latest Team DSC’s Phoenix Kernel

Make sure you wipe EVERYTHING. Including, Data, Cache, and Dalvik-Cache.
    Fresh Install, let boot. after finishing the initial setup. again boot in recovery and flash the Custom_light_Fix.zip downloaded from below link, reboot and enjoy!

Rom Download Links

Current Version
    MIUI - 2.4.20
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9a8n323d4dghxam

Old Versions:
    MIUI - 2.3.23
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ktp9957avwjn927

Thanks & Credits:
    HPA: Working MIUI ROM
    n0p & Team DSC: Phoenix Kernel and Kernel support
    hunderteins: USSD

Special Thanks to everyone for using testing, supporting my ROMs. Please don’t mind and let me know if I am forgetting any name to mention here.

Cheers!
    You may flash this rom over any GB rom, ripped from miui 2.3.16 Nexus one rom.

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA
    Streak MIUI 2.4.20

Streak MIUI 2.4.20.............Links Updated!
    New MIUI version 2.3.23 !

Very soon I am going to launched new miui version with working wifi tethering and more stability!

Thanks To All For Great Response and Support!

Cheers!
    Calendar application with English suport:

Here is the calendar apk with english suport
    Just push these two files to system/app>>>set permission as rw—r——r——

http://db.tt/qcU89f7i

http://db.tt/AbGroX3f

Plz let me know both da cases working & not working:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Adi™