[APP][2.3+][ROOT] RepetiTouch for Android - Record touch events and replay them!

Search This thread

JustusIV

Jan 11, 2008
Just purchased and is working perfectly. However i was wondering if you can actually start a recording from Tasker? Basically from Tasker i wanna launch a program wait 10 seconds or so then run the recording of choice.
There is not much information on what kind of Tasker support there is.

cygery

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 6, 2013
cygery.com
Just purchased and is working perfectly. However i was wondering if you can actually start a recording from Tasker? Basically from Tasker i wanna launch a program wait 10 seconds or so then run the recording of choice.
There is not much information on what kind of Tasker support there is.

Yes, that's possible. There's not much information about this because it should be rather self explaining. Just add an action in your task, select plugin and RepetiTouch. To configure the action click on the configuration pen on the top right. Then you can select the action RepetiTouch should perform. Currently, there are four actions to start/stop a record/replay.

JustusIV

Jan 11, 2008
Yes, that's possible. There's not much information about this because it should be rather self explaining. Just add an action in your task, select plugin and RepetiTouch. To configure the action click on the configuration pen on the top right. Then you can select the action RepetiTouch should perform. Currently, there are four actions to start/stop a record/replay.

Ok yep tasker support easy peasy.
Wish i would have tried it before i made the post. However it appears that when "start replay" from tasker it doesnt wait for said replay to finish. It just goes to the next tasker action. Is this intended. I can add waits but that is very painful todo.

cygery

May 6, 2013
cygery.com
Ok yep tasker support easy peasy.
Wish i would have tried it before i made the post. However it appears that when "start replay" from tasker it doesnt wait for said replay to finish. It just goes to the next tasker action. Is this intended. I can add waits but that is very painful todo.

Yes, this is intended. The plugin's action is just triggered, then the automation tool continues with the next action etc. You can detect if a replay stops (and thus wait for it) as described in this FAQ: http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/localetasker-plugin-detect-when-a-replay-stops/

cygery

May 6, 2013
cygery.com
Did anybody test the latest release of the pro version on a device without touchscreen, e.g., a TV stick/box or emulator which does not emulate a touchscreen (i.e., not Bluestacks)? I've no access to a TV stick or similar and thus couldn't test it on a real device without touchscreen. Any reports are appreciated for the list of supported (or unsupported) devices.

donpippo

Jan 6, 2012
Great app, thanks
Two request:
1. I switch often between two or more profile, is there a chance to have a bookmarks button where I can switch between them?
2. Sometime the app where I need RepetiTouch crash and go back to homescreen; any chance to have RepetiTouch stop?

thanks again for you app.

Last edited:

cygery

May 6, 2013
cygery.com
Great app, thanks
Two request:
1. I switch often between two or more profile, is there a chance to have a bookmarks button where I can switch between them?
2. Sometime the app where I need RepetiTouch crash and go back to homescreen; any chance to have RepetiTouch stop?

thanks again for you app.

Thanks for the suggestion. Can you describe the crashes in more detail, e.g., which apps are affected, what you record, when the crashes occur, etc.?

VoiceScripter

May 7, 2014
Something that IMO should be mentioned is that RepetiTouch requires Tasker. There must be some way to easily launch different macros/scripts. Clicking on a play button doesn't work since we use many different macros.

I'm pleasantly surprised by how much interest there is in macroing/scripting on a tablet, but I'm confused by the fact most users talk about events for activation. Events are not typically how macros are launched, on a desktop PC they are launched almost always by user input.

This stuff needs speech activation, or maybe gestures.

cygery

May 6, 2013
cygery.com
Something that IMO should be mentioned is that RepetiTouch requires Tasker. There must be some way to easily launch different macros/scripts. Clicking on a play button doesn't work since we use many different macros.

I'm pleasantly surprised by how much interest there is in macroing/scripting on a tablet, but I'm confused by the fact most users talk about events for activation. Events are not typically how macros are launched, on a desktop PC they are launched almost always by user input.

This stuff needs speech activation, or maybe gestures.

Hi,

RepetiTouch does not require Tasker or any other automation tool.
It's possible to load saved recordings with a few taps but as some users already suggested a bookmark-like feature I've added it to the list for future features. There will probably be an additional panel row/column with 4 play buttons for customizable recordings.
Activation via speech or gestures is far beyond the scope of this app but might be possible using automation tools and appropriate plugins.

VoiceScripter

May 7, 2014
Hi,

RepetiTouch does not require Tasker or any other automation tool.
It's possible to load saved recordings with a few taps but as some users already suggested a bookmark-like feature I've added it to the list for future features. There will probably be an additional panel row/column with 4 play buttons for customizable recordings.
Activation via speech or gestures is far beyond the scope of this app but might be possible using automation tools and appropriate plugins.

Yikes! Have you ever used a macro recorder? I started with Windows 3.1 and even DOS. After Microsoft dropped Macro Recorder after Windows 3.1, I used the majority of non-Microsoft macro recorders. Nowadays I use speech activated scripts with Dragon NaturallySpeaking and some third-party software (Natlink and Vocola, aided by my bare-bones script recorder. The idea that you have to manually load a macro before playback is really very weird. Yours is an add-on/plug-in, it's not a macro recorder. It can't be a macro recorder because it has no real playback capability. The thing must be able to playback various macros/scripts on command.

I hope that doesn't sound disrespectful (in fact I appreciate your work), it's just the way things are in the real world. If anybody else can point to a macro recorder that has no real playback capability, I would be interested to take a look. I've seen utilities that allow for momentary recording and playback, but those utilities always have the ability to playback saved macros via keystroke combinations. Naturally that's not easily doable on a tablet, but that doesn't mean you just forget about it.

To be clear... I am not your adversary. I don't even know of a better recorder for Android tablets. The only other one I've tried looks a little shaky. The renowned application Tasker is incomplete if it doesn't have the ability to record touches. There are some things you simply cannot do without being able to replay touches (known as mouse clicks in the desktop PC world) on the screen. I also like the fact you are delving into the button ID thing.

Currently I see no better solution (for voice-activated macroing on a tablet) than your application with Tasker and AutoVoice. I think that works, will see. But FWIW if a better solution comes along I'm jumping ship! If Tasker were capable of "click and drag" and all the other input simulation stuff, I would want to write a script recorder for it. But even if it is, writing such an input hook is probably difficult even for a real programmer (which I'm not).

Last edited:

cygery

May 6, 2013
cygery.com
Yikes! Have you ever used a macro recorder? I started with Windows 3.1 and even DOS. After Microsoft dropped Macro Recorder after Windows 3.1, I used the majority of non-Microsoft macro recorders. Nowadays I use speech activated scripts with Dragon NaturallySpeaking and some third-party software (Natlink and Vocola, aided by my bare-bones script recorder. The idea that you have to manually load a macro before playback is really very weird. Yours is an add-on/plug-in, it's not a macro recorder. It can't be a macro recorder because it has no real playback capability. The thing must be able to playback various macros/scripts on command.

I hope that doesn't sound disrespectful (in fact I appreciate your work), it's just the way things are in the real world. If anybody else can point to a macro recorder that has no real playback capability, I would be interested to take a look. I've seen utilities that allow for momentary recording and playback, but those utilities always have the ability to playback saved macros via keystroke combinations. Naturally that's not easily doable on a tablet, but that doesn't mean you just forget about it.

To be clear... I am not your adversary. I don't even know of a better recorder for Android tablets. The only other one I've tried looks a little shaky. The renowned application Tasker is incomplete if it doesn't have the ability to record touches. There are some things you simply cannot do without being able to replay touches (known as mouse clicks in the desktop PC world) on the screen. I also like the fact you are delving into the button ID thing.

Currently I see no better solution (for voice-activated macroing on a tablet) than your application with Tasker and AutoVoice. I think that works, will see. But FWIW if a better solution comes along I'm jumping ship! If Tasker were capable of "click and drag" and all the other input simulation stuff, I would want to write a script recorder for it. But even if it is, writing such an input hook is probably difficult even for a real programmer (which I'm not).

I don't get your point. RepetiTouch records and replays touch screen input. Speech activation is not related to such functionality and thus not an integral part of macro recorders even if there exist some with speech activation as an additional feature.
Again, RepetiTouch is a stand-alone tool and not an add-on or plugin. RepetiTouch Pro includes a Locale-compatible plugin which makes it possible to control it using Locale, Tasker and other compatible automation tools. However, RepetiTouch's main functionality works independently from this plugin.
I disagree with your statement "It can't be a macro recorder because it has no real playback capability. The thing must be able to playback various macros/scripts on command."
You're the first one who mentions speech activation for RepetiTouch. I assume that this is either not a feature which many users need or that the users who need it were able to achieve it using an automation tool.
Also, I don't consider Tasker or any other (automation) tool incomplete just because it doesn't include features which are beyond their scope.
It'd be great if you could report how successful your speech control using Tasker/AutoVoice is.

Last edited:

VoiceScripter

May 7, 2014
Speech activation...speech activation...speech activation...

That is not a fair reading of my reply. I said a macro recorder must have some way to launch various macros on command.

Also, I don't consider Tasker or any other (automation) tool incomplete just because it doesn't include features which are beyond their scope.

Problem is you have no experience with macro recorders (strange but apparently true). My statement is echoed by the writer of Vocola (like me, he has tons of experience with macro recording). There are some things a macro cannot do without "point-and-click". That's just a fact.

cygery

May 6, 2013
cygery.com
That is not a fair reading of my reply. I said a macro recorder must have some way to launch various macros on command.

Problem is you have no experience with macro recorders (strange but apparently true). My statement is echoed by the writer of Vocola (like me, he has tons of experience with macro recording). There are some things a macro cannot do without "point-and-click". That's just a fact.

From what you posted, I have the impression that you'd like to have a speech activation feature in RepetiTouch. What other kinds of commands or input methods for commands do you mean?

VoiceScripter

May 7, 2014
From what you posted, I have the impression that you'd like to have a speech activation feature in RepetiTouch. What other kinds of commands or input methods for commands do you mean?

Apparently speech activation of macros is already doable. I plan on making it happen on my tablet, efficiently as possible.

I'm new to tablets. Seems to me the next quickest method of macro activation would be gestures. Maybe widgets/buttons is a possibility.

For safety and other reasons, making activation window specific can be useful.

The app SwipePad functionality looks like it would work for non-speech users, at least for launching window specific macros. It should also allow global activation for certain macros.

Last edited:

JustusIV

Jan 11, 2008
Speech activated macro replays would take about two seconds to setup using tasker and autovoice. There is absolutely no need to duplicate this functionality. I think it would be convenient to replay two+ macros without having to load them but once again easy to do with tasker.

Sent from my SM-N900V

VoiceScripter

May 7, 2014
Speech activated macro replays would take about two seconds to setup using tasker and autovoice. There is absolutely no need to duplicate this functionality. I think it would be convenient to replay two+ macros without having to load them but once again easy to do with tasker.

Exactly, the way it is it's a plug-in. Anybody who is thrilled by the functionality will soon want more. I have 70 voice-activated scripts for Age of Empires HD alone. Having to load each macro file would not work. I would be surprised if anybody continues to use RepetiTouch after they get over the wow effect, unless they are using it with something like Tasker.

I'm impressed by the interest. It's probably easier to do voice-activated macroing on an android tablet than it is on a PC. I hope it continues.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What happend man your apps awesome, guessing your heart's no longer in it or you just have no use for this kind of app? 😅 I would happily pay again for an updated version, still use this on my Z2 tablet for automating some things 💪
    Full time job and lots of changes in Android + ever increasing Play Store requirements, too little time and motivation to counter that 🤷‍♂️😂 even a small update would now require a lot of changes, new Android versions support less and less of the hacks and workarounds RepetiTouch relied on. Also, there have been a couple of alternatives, have you tried some of those?
    Hi,

I've developed RepetiTouch, an app which enables touchscreen input recording and replaying directly on the device. It's available on Google Play. I've tested it on a Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy Y but it should work on every rooted device with Android 2.3 or later. I'd be very thankful for any test reports, positive or negative.

Video review (of the pro version) by @wwjoshdew: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzb-81i-L1Q

General information/Changelog: this post (http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41210301&postcount=1)
    List of (un)supported devices: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41210168&postcount=2
    Common errors/FAQ: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41210301&postcount=3

Betas:
    RepetiTouch Pro Beta : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.cygery.repetitouch.pro

Features:
    - system-wide panel with record/replay buttons
    - simple one-click record&replay
    - simple loop replay (long click on the replay button to start)
    - save and load (incl. autosave/autoload last recording)
    - record all touchscreen input

If you test this app, please give feedback so I can continue improving it. You can post here or send me an email ( apps@cygery.com ). Thanks!

Cheers,

cygery

Screenshots

Pro version:

1_small.png

(Popup Menu, only on Android 3.0 or later)

2_small.png

(Save file dialog)

3_small.png

(Configuration Activity for automation tool support)
    Please note: There are no recent reports of unsuported "normal" devices (i.e., real devices with a touchscreen). Currently, Android TV sticks/boxes, emulators, etc. might be supported by the pro version but generally not by the free version. Thus, even if your device is not listed here it should be supported by RepetiTouch. If not, please contact me.

Current device support: (might change in future versions)
    The version number in parentheses after each device refers to the latest release (version) of RepetiTouch for which the device was reported as (un)supported. Note: If a device is listed as supported for a certain release it should also be supported on all newer releases. For the unsupported devices where the version in parentheses is older than the latest release: If you test RepetiTouch on one of them, please let me know if it works or not so I can keep the list up to date.

Known supported devices:
    • Goclever Terra 70L tab
    • HI-LEVEL HLV-T801 - Android 4.1.1 (v0.0.1-free)
    • HTC MyTouch 4G (Glacier) - ViperTouch 2.1.3 - Android 4.0.4 (v0.0.2-free)
    • HTC One
    • LG Optimus G e970 (v1.0.20-pro)
    • Motorola Atrix MB860 o2 (Germany version) (v0.0.3-free)
    • Motorola Droid 4 - CM 10.1 - Android 4.2.2 (v0.0.4-free)
    • Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen.)
    • Motorola Moto X - Android 4.4
    • Nexus 4 - Android 4.2.2 (v0.0.3-free)
    • Nexus 7 WiFi - Stock - Android 4.2.2 (v0.0.7-free)
    • Nexus 7 WiFi - Stock - Android 4.3 (v0.0.11-free)
    • Samsung Galaxy Ace I - Android 2.3 (v0.0.3-free)
    • Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4g (v0.0.3-free)
    • Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE - Android 4.2.2
    • Samsung Galaxy Note SHV-E160S - Android 4.1.2 (v0.0.5-free)
    • Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) - Android 4.0.3 (v0.0.1-free)
    • Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-i747M) - Android 4.1.1 (v0.0.1-free)
    • Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300) - Android 4.1.2 (v0.0.1-free)
    • Samsung Galaxy S3 (SPH-L710) (v0.0.1-free)
    • Samsung Galaxy S4 (v0.0.3-free)
    • Samsung Galaxy Y - Android 2.3 (v0.0.11-free)
    • Sony Ericsson x10 Mini Pro (U20i) - Official Multi-Touch Firmware v2.3.5 (v1.0.18-pro,v1.0.18-free)
    • Sony Xperia P (v0.0.4-free)
    • Sony Xperia Z C6603 - Stock - Android 4.2.2 (v0.0.4-free)

Known unsupported devices:
    • For RepetiTouch Free: devices without a (real) touchscreen, e.g., TV boxes/sticks, emulators
    • HTC Rezound - CyanogenMod 10.1 - Android 4.2.2 (v0.0.1-free)
    • Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4g (v0.0.1-free)
    • HTC MyTouch 4G (Glacier) - ViperTouch 2.1.3 - Android 4.0.4 (v0.0.1-free)
    • Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro - Stock ROM - Android 4.0 (v0.0.1-free)
    • Sony Xperia P (v0.0.3-free)
    • Samsung GT-S5660 - CyanogenMod - Android 2.3.7 (v0.0.5-free)

If you tested this app, please report whether it worked and include your device information.
    Common errors:

Meaning: The app uses Linux input event files (/dev/input/event1 etc.) to record and replay touch events. There're two possible reasons for this error:
    1. There is no input event file for your touchscreen
    2. Your touchscreen's driver is currently unsupported
    Next steps: Find out the reason:

1. Open a su shell on your device (preferably using ADB)
    2. Run "getevent -lp". This command will list your device's input event files and their properties, e.g., name and reported axes. Here's an example of how the output looks like on my Nexus 7:
      Code:
      root@android:/ # getevent -lp
      add device 1: /dev/input/event1
        name:     "lid_input"
        events:
          SW  (0005): SW_LID
        input props:

add device 2: /dev/input/event0
        name:     "elan-touchscreen"
        events:
          ABS (0003): ABS_MT_SLOT           : value 0, min 0, max 9, fuzz 0, flat 0, resolution 0
                      ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR    : value 0, min 0, max 31, fuzz 0, flat 0, resolution 0
                      ABS_MT_POSITION_X     : value 0, min 0, max 1279, fuzz 0, flat 0, resolution 0
                      ABS_MT_POSITION_Y     : value 0, min 0, max 2111, fuzz 0, flat 0, resolution 0
                      ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID    : value 0, min 0, max 65535, fuzz 0, flat 0, resolution 0
                      ABS_MT_PRESSURE       : value 0, min 0, max 255, fuzz 0, flat 0, resolution 0
        input props:

add device 3: /dev/input/event2
        name:     "gpio-keys"
        events:
          KEY (0001): KEY_VOLUMEDOWN        KEY_VOLUMEUP          KEY_POWER
        input props:

root@android:/ #
      The touchscreen driver's input device is easily identified as /dev/input/event0 using the provided name "elan-touchscreen". Other touchscreen drivers might report a name with, e.g., "touch" or "ts" in it.
      Maybe there're drivers which use the hardware chip's number as the name. In this case, the correct input event file might be identified using the reported axes. In case of my touchscreen driver:
      ABS_MT_SLOT, ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR, ABS_MT_POSITION_X, ABS_MT_POSITION_Y, ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID, ABS_MT_PRESSURE
      Most important are the two position axes. If, on your device, there is no input device reported with these two axes, your device is not supported and won't be supported. However, I'm not aware of any such case.
      If your device is currently unsupported, please post or PM me the output of this command and the model of your device.
    3. If the last command reported a touchscreen device (or you are not sure), run this command: "getevent -lt". This will collect the data reported by your input devices. If, using step 2, you were able to identify your touchscreen input device, you can add a parameter to this command to restrict the data collection to the touchscreen, e.g., "getevent -lt /dev/input/event0" if your touchscreen driver uses /dev/input/event0.
      Now, please perform a small test:
      1. Touch and hold one finger
      2. Touch and hold a second finger somewhere else on the screen (important: don't release the first finger yet)
      3. Now release the first finger while still holding the second one
      4. Finally, release the second finger
      5. Stop the data collection by hitting CTRL-C
      This is an example of the resulting output on my Nexus 7:
      Code:
      root@android:/ # getevent -lt /dev/input/event0
      [  463618.645475] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID   0000cb15
      [  463618.645490] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   00000009
      [  463618.645495] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000019
      [  463618.645500] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_X    00000090
      [  463618.645505] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    0000037f
      [  463618.645510] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463618.799808] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000067
      [  463618.799822] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_X    0000008d
      [  463618.799827] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    00000384
      [  463618.799832] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463619.586880] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000053
      [  463619.586893] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000001
      [  463619.586895] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID   0000cb16
      [  463619.586900] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   00000006
      [  463619.586903] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000009
      [  463619.586906] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_X    000003bb
      [  463619.586909] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    0000038f
      [  463619.586913] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463619.632689] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000000
      [  463619.632696] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000042
      [  463619.632703] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000001
      [  463619.632704] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      0000001e
      [  463619.632706] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_X    000003ba
      [  463619.632708] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    00000394
      [  463619.632710] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463620.087421] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000000
      [  463620.087432] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000035
      [  463620.087439] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    0000037f
      [  463620.087453] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000001
      [  463620.087456] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000025
      [  463620.087465] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463620.149054] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    00000399
      [  463620.149062] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463620.176665] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000000
      [  463620.176669] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    0000037a
      [  463620.176673] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000001
      [  463620.176674] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000023
      [  463620.176677] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463620.217854] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000000
      [  463620.217858] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   0000000c
      [  463620.217860] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000066
      [  463620.217865] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000001
      [  463620.217866] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   0000000c
      [  463620.217867] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      0000005a
      [  463620.217869] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_X    000003b8
      [  463620.217871] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    000003a0
      [  463620.217873] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463620.231921] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000000
      [  463620.231932] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   0000000f
      [  463620.231933] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      0000008c
      [  463620.231940] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000001
      [  463620.231941] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   00000011
      [  463620.231942] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000083
      [  463620.231945] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    000003a5
      [  463620.231946] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463620.245693] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000000
      [  463620.245698] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   00000011
      [  463620.245700] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      000000a8
      [  463620.245702] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_X    00000092
      [  463620.245704] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    00000379
      [  463620.245707] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000001
      [  463620.245708] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   00000015
      [  463620.245710] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      000000a2
      [  463620.245713] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463620.268625] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000000
      [  463620.268629] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   00000013
      [  463620.268631] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      000000a6
      [  463620.268636] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000001
      [  463620.268637] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   00000018
      [  463620.268639] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      000000a0
      [  463620.268641] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    000003aa
      [  463620.268643] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463620.384078] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000000
      [  463620.384083] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   00000014
      [  463620.384085] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      000000ae
      [  463620.384091] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000001
      [  463620.384093] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   0000001a
      [  463620.384094] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      000000a7
      [  463620.384096] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_X    000003b7
      [  463620.384098] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    000003b0
      [  463620.384100] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463620.602251] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000000
      [  463620.602269] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   00000012
      [  463620.602274] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000041
      [  463620.602291] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000001
      [  463620.602293] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   00000015
      [  463620.602298] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000066
      [  463620.602302] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_X    000003b5
      [  463620.602306] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    000003a8
      [  463620.602312] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463620.635518] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000000
      [  463620.635522] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID   ffffffff
      [  463620.635527] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_SLOT          00000001
      [  463620.635528] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   00000013
      [  463620.635530] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000068
      [  463620.635532] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    000003a2
      [  463620.635534] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463620.671986] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   0000000f
      [  463620.671992] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      00000069
      [  463620.671994] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    0000039d
      [  463620.671996] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463620.718141] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR   0000000e
      [  463620.718146] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_PRESSURE      0000006b
      [  463620.718149] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_POSITION_Y    00000398
      [  463620.718151] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      [  463621.197135] EV_ABS       ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID   ffffffff
      [  463621.197149] EV_SYN       SYN_REPORT           00000000
      ^C
      130|root@android:/ #
      Note: Especially on unsupported devices, the output will probably look much different from this.
      Please post or PM me this output. This will help me very much to add support for your device. Thanks!

Next steps: Try to restart RepetiTouch.

Message/Error: Something like "no root", "no input devices found" or any other error which previously didn't occur.
    Next steps: In your root app, try to delete/"forget" the settings for RepetiTouch (e.g., "allow always" or similar)

If you get another error
    1. Check the FAQ here.
    2. Go to Settings -> Advanced.
    3. Click on "Send Report". This will open a pre-filled email addressed to me with an attached log.
    4. If you want to give any more details, please write them in the message body.
    5. Send the email.
    One suggestion would be to add support for tasker...specifically to let tasker execute macro's previously recorded at certain times....the one example I can think of is recording a macro that turns on tethering.....and then tasker can trigger it.....enabling/disabling usb tethering is normally a pay function in the secure settings addon for tasker.
    Interesting idea! :good:

I noticed your images are hosted on a secure https URL...they don't play nice and won't appear in the thread for everyone. They appeared broken for me until I verified the website in Chrome.

Tasker integration would really increase the apps usability.