Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

shaiknbaik

May 26, 2011
San DIego
For those of you who also play Clash but Hate how it doesn't go full screen on the OP6 here is the Fix!

I discovered this fix for Clash Royale (might work for other apps also). I am currently on Oxygen OS version 9.0.3 but it should work for any version of Oxygen OS!

1. Uninstall Clash Royale
2. go to APK mirror and download Clash Royale 2.1.7
3. Install the downloaded APK
4. Go into setting and you should now see it as an option to make Clash Full screen
5. Lastly update clash via the google play store and that's it! It should work now!!
:) ENJOY!

Free4ever2

Jun 7, 2013
This workaround was working on Android Pie a few months ago, but I had to wipe my phone today and start over and I can't get it to go to fullscreen anymore. I think something changed in OxygenOS in the last update or Clash Royale has some hard coded values for aspect ratio or immersive that's preventing it from going fullscreen.

abhijeetswain

Mar 31, 2017
It is not Working Brother.... I followed all above-mentioned then update the app it again go back to normal resolution.... It feels bad to have 2 dark cuts on top and bottom of display is someone fix it or report it to Supercell

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those of you who also play Clash but Hate how it doesn't go full screen on the OP6 here is the Fix!

I discovered this fix for Clash Royale (might work for other apps also). I am currently on Oxygen OS version 9.0.3 but it should work for any version of Oxygen OS!

1. Uninstall Clash Royale
    2. go to APK mirror and download Clash Royale 2.1.7
    3. Install the downloaded APK
    4. Go into setting and you should now see it as an option to make Clash Full screen
    5. Lastly update clash via the google play store and that's it! It should work now!!
    :) ENJOY!
    Not required anymore since the game itself has been updated for the full screen experience.
    I solved it by uninstalling Clash Royale...
    Still not getting full screen even after following this and updating