FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HELP] Root, Optimizations, OC, & More TUT(UPD: ICS less lag w/ build.prop(no.9))

1,544 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,837

By Wechy77, Senior Member on 4th January 2012, 06:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2012, 10:07 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
strange... but i don't have a map/file here: /system/etc/init.d/99Supercharger

(no map init.d)

anyway, it's working, so
The Following User Says Thank You to dreezz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dreezz Ad-Free

5th January 2012, 10:15 AM |#12  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2,152

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezz

strange... but i don't have a map/file here: /system/etc/init.d/99Supercharger

(no map init.d)

anyway, it's working, so

Hmm ok.. might be because i use iridaki mod so the supercharger script generate one on the init.d ok i update it thanks for the finding!
5th January 2012, 01:58 PM |#13  
Flag Klaten
Thanks Meter: 360

Donate to Me
More
You're amazing guys, Proud you're an Indonesian (maybe kaskus user)
5th January 2012, 02:23 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 700

Donate to Me
More
Indeed very good for n00bs. I tried everything and it works great! except the unlocking the bootloader part. I have no test pointers so I have to do the clip one but I have aq question.

if I have to do this:

then I have to connect the pin to the red dot and the other usb cable to the negative of battery connector. And have another usb cable to attach to the phone?

or I just have to connect the pin to the red one and insert the data cable to the phone with the wire connected to the data cable?

credits to this http://androidflip.com/unlock-xperia...ck-id-working/ for the photos
5th January 2012, 02:55 PM |#15  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 51

More
nice tutorial gan ...
keep update .....
5th January 2012, 03:03 PM |#16  
Flag Jakarta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idareyoutoclickthis

Indeed very good for n00bs. I tried everything and it works great! except the unlocking the bootloader part. I have no test pointers so I have to do the clip one but I have aq question.

if I have to do this:

then I have to connect the pin to the red dot and the other usb cable to the negative of battery connector. And have another usb cable to attach to the phone?

or I just have to connect the pin to the red one and insert the data cable to the phone with the wire connected to the data cable?

credits to this http://androidflip.com/unlock-xperia...ck-id-working/ for the photos

No, u dont have to connect conductor to usb cable. The original tutorial is a bit confusing really. But in reality, Just straight from the test point to negative pins. Because of there are 2 close negative pins, you could put a sturdy conductor like paper clip in between and focus on attaching to the test point, rather than binding cable(if u go with cable that is) to the pins.
6th January 2012, 05:11 AM |#17  
Flag Jakarta

Donate to Me
More
Additional Step for Calibrating Battery is added.
6th January 2012, 07:37 AM |#18  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansip87

Additional Step for Calibrating Battery is added.

Thank you. I have unlocked my bootloader and installed custom kernel. What settings do you suggest to use in setCPU?
6th January 2012, 08:58 AM |#19  
Flag Jakarta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank you. I have unlocked my bootloader and installed custom kernel. What settings do you suggest to use in setCPU?

Cool mate! in setCPU i only drag the max speed to 1.4Ghz and set the governor to ondemand. the maker of the kernel said it is recommended with smartassv2 but i don't really like it because of some lag that occured when i set at that. And lastly, set it to be applied on boot.
7th January 2012, 05:08 AM |#20  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansip87

Cool mate! in setCPU i only drag the max speed to 1.4Ghz and set the governor to ondemand. the maker of the kernel said it is recommended with smartassv2 but i don't really like it because of some lag that occured when i set at that. And lastly, set it to be applied on boot.

I also experience FC using smartassv2, ondemand is good. Why won't you recommend to install their custom ROM?

Anyway in you Enable Dynamic Brightness, you forgot to add step to set hw_config.sh permission to rw-r-r
The Following User Says Thank You to KristianKenneth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KristianKenneth Ad-Free
7th January 2012, 05:20 AM |#21  
Flag Jakarta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I also experience FC using smartassv2, ondemand is good. Why won't you recommend to install their custom ROM?

Anyway in you Enable Dynamic Brightness, you forgot to add step to set hw_config.sh permission to rw-r-r

Well i don't want to mess around with the same based but just more lightweight ROM from them because it is just.. lightweight.. that means you lose all the app that for me, it is the essence of using Android (and Xperia name will lose its mojo without timescape wouldn't it ).

Thanks but it is not necessary to add permission to hw_config.sh. It is already on rw-r--r--. Saving new line won't change the permissions there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
root, statusbar, supercharger, tut, tutorial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)