Thanks Meter: 779

By bovirus, Senior Member on 22nd February 2013, 10:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th February 2013, 06:19 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 149

Donate to Me
More
Re: [UTIL][WIN][MT65xx] MTK Droid Root & Tools | MediaTek Android Smartphone
Its all .IMG files, has scattered XML file also.

http://www.devhost.xda-developers.com/GYE

Thanks for your help
Sent from my Micromax A116 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to eagledipesh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eagledipesh Ad-Free
25th February 2013, 06:36 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
mtk6589??
does it work in mtk 6589?
26th February 2013, 08:21 AM |#23  
Flag Tula
Thanks Meter: 1,449

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guapon

does it work in mtk 6589?

I have no 6589 device and the help from having such devices is necessary for me.
eagledipesh has, but still didn't answer my question
Quote:

In log there was no information that is MT6589, and on the program screen it was?

28th February 2013, 02:14 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
master rua1 sorry for asking where the SPFT log file is haha... I found them and zip them up in here .....thank you for your help!

edit1: tried to go through stock system recovery (e3) and tried to "reload" the whole system by using the full phone content backup (file name is backup.ab, about 800mb) made using the command adb backup -f ......it doesn't work... now when I go to recovery, there are only 2 options: reboot system now, apply sdcard:update.zip. even after I removed sdcard, there are the only 2 options available. the apply update from cache is gone, factory reset is gone, backup and restore user data is also gone.
then on the bottom there is E:bad boot message "sdota"...... Please continue to update your system! ....I read through google that this happen to someone who got a fake samsung? but I don't have a samsung, although this phone does physically look like a a samsung..... I guess now it makes me another victim? haha...
28th February 2013, 04:49 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Hello TS, it possible modify backed up files? then build complete rom for Flash Tools (To prepare blocks with Flash Tool)?
for example, there's *.ext4.img and *.tar on backup folder, wich file to modify?.
28th February 2013, 08:23 PM |#26  
Flag Drama
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Well, I tried to install Lenovo A60+ adb drivers to see bad blocks and my computer doesn't recognize the device as "Lenovo A60+" in device Manager. I install manually the adb drivers and I have the next:

What can I do? I am sure that something miss.
Please someone help me.
1st March 2013, 03:13 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,

Thank you for this guide. I'm trying to apply it to my N9776 with MTK6577 and I'm stuck in step 6: Smart Toll is not detecting the device.
Any ideas?

Many thanks.
3rd March 2013, 11:49 AM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinga

Hello,

Thank you for this guide. I'm trying to apply it to my N9776 with MTK6577 and I'm stuck in step 6: Smart Toll is not detecting the device.
Any ideas?

Many thanks.

I think you need to install MTK Preloader Driver first USB VCOM Driver.rar.

Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to -=MAX=- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -=MAX=- Ad-Free
3rd March 2013, 05:37 PM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=MAX=-

I think you need to install MTK Preloader Driver first Attachment 1775656.

Good luck.

Thank you!! It's working now!
3rd March 2013, 11:35 PM |#30  

More
Hello,

After adding the drivers, win7 detected succesfully my divice. All was fine, but after step 8 my device will not start any more.
I have removed the battery, unplugged from PC... The PC also doesn't recognize it.

Any ideas??
Thank you!
4th March 2013, 02:19 PM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinga

Hello,

After adding the drivers, win7 detected succesfully my divice. All was fine, but after step 8 my device will not start any more.
I have removed the battery, unplugged from PC... The PC also doesn't recognize it.

Any ideas??
Thank you!

Hi, I think you've bricked your phone, BUT don't panic

1. Please, load correct firmware at: h t t p : // rusfolder.com/33855375
2. Prepare FlahTool with loaded firmware, press Download (F9) and follow steps below

hardware reset:

1. remove battery
2. take piece of wire and short yellow point with any of red points (see attached picture).Click image for larger version

Name:	Star N9776.jpg
Views:	4327
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	1778649
3. connect phone to PC
4. flash.....

Hope this can help.

Never needlessly Download Preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! Always remove from them marks in SPFT!
The Following User Says Thank You to -=MAX=- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -=MAX=- Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
noad

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)