FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Recovery] TWRP 3.1.1-x for T31x

3,941 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,681
 
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd April 2016, 01:56 PM |#91  
[Jaco69]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
TWRP recovery has been updated to 3.0.1-0
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [Jaco69] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [Jaco69] Ad-Free
4th April 2016, 07:22 PM |#92  
gr8nole's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Lynchburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 8,681
 
Donate to Me
More
Updated to TWRP version 3.0.2-0.

Changes can be viewed HERE.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free
22nd May 2016, 03:34 PM |#93  
the_naturat_com's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Poland, Niemce
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
@gr8nole can you fix issues mounting /system?
22nd May 2016, 04:55 PM |#94  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 104
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_naturat_com

@gr8nole can you fix issues mounting /system?

What issues mounting system? If it twrp cant mount the system ... it wont flash.. I believe you need to provide logs from twrp ..I have used this version and the previous without any apparent issues ..
23rd May 2016, 08:38 PM |#95  
AABatteries's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Hi everyone, fresh owner of T310 here. I just tried flashing TWRP with ODIN, following every step as gr8nole described. Everything is fine, however when I try to boot into recovery (via key combination/adb) it boots back to the stock recovery - I never managed to boot into TWRP even once. Am I missing something? Adb drivers should be fine as I have whole adb working and detecting the device. I'm on stock ROM, not rooted. any ideas how to troubleshoot? Thanks in advance, any help will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: It boots to "Android System recovery <3e> KOT49H.T310XXUBNH1"
23rd May 2016, 09:32 PM |#96  
gr8nole's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Lynchburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 8,681
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AABatteries

Hi everyone, fresh owner of T310 here. I just tried flashing TWRP with ODIN, following every step as gr8nole described. Everything is fine, however when I try to boot into recovery (via key combination/adb) it boots back to the stock recovery - I never managed to boot into TWRP even once. Am I missing something? Adb drivers should be fine as I have whole adb working and detecting the device. I'm on stock ROM, not rooted. any ideas how to troubleshoot? Thanks in advance, any help will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: It boots to "Android System recovery <3e> KOT49H.T310XXUBNH1"

Uncheck auto reboot option in Odin.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free
23rd May 2016, 09:45 PM |#97  
AABatteries's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8nole

Uncheck auto reboot option in Odin.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tried this before, and tried again - and obviously it worked this time (after also installing Kies) Thank you gr8nole for all your amazing work to keep this device working!
24th May 2016, 07:03 PM |#98  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Encrypted Device
Is there any version of TWRP capable to WIPE/INSTALL into an encrypted device?
Any time I want to update/install any ROM, I have to decrypt, wipe&install and encrypt again.
TIA!
27th May 2016, 04:27 PM |#99  
the_naturat_com's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Poland, Niemce
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by satcomranger

What issues mounting system? If it twrp cant mount the system ... it wont flash.. I believe you need to provide logs from twrp ..I have used this version and the previous without any apparent issues ..

In my SM-T310 TWRP can not mount /system. Other custom recovery have no problem.
27th May 2016, 04:41 PM |#100  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 104
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_naturat_com

In my SM-T310 TWRP can not mount /system. Other custom recovery have no problem.

Then I suggest you provide gr8nole with the recovery logs .
27th May 2016, 04:59 PM |#101  
the_naturat_com's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Poland, Niemce
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Where are these logs?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
[recovery]

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes