[ROM][ICS][Stock-Based][P7300/P7310][LQJ/LPV] ULTRA PLUS+!!!! [30/7/2014] LAST UPDATE

Search This thread

phoenix15976

Feb 1, 2007
Harare
You guys are just simply amazingly wonderful. After much bruising I managed to get it right. This has been quite an experience and I think I will stay away from root for now.(NOT! Lol...) Thanks a lot guys!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
You guys are just simply amazingly wonderful. After much bruising I managed to get it right. This has been quite an experience and I think I will stay away from root for now.(NOT! Lol...) Thanks a lot guys!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Congratulations,:D:D
and I hope you'll change your mind soon:p

decky006

Mar 14, 2013
Emsworth
I have just flashed the deodexed version on my 7310 after I borked my CM9 install. So far running really well and just as quick and smooth as cm9+A1kernel+crossbreeder i had running.

Reactions: A R T A K

zooster

Oct 14, 2007
@omarainea would you please update your rom without recovery?
It's not a big problem to take it out, but if you are using twrp you have all the time to delete the embedded recovery. Not the biggest trouble, but still I think it would make more sense.
Thank you. :)

OmarEinea

Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
@omarainea would you please update your rom without recovery?
It's not a big problem to take it out, but if you are using twrp you have all the time to delete the embedded recovery. Not the biggest trouble, but still I think it would make more sense.
Thank you. :)

The only recovery related things in the ROM are these lines from update script:
Code:
ui_print("Installing ClockworkMod Recovery...");
run_program("/sbin/cp", "/tmp/recovery.log", "/data/media/recovery.log");
write_raw_image("/tmp/recovery.img", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p2");
delete("/tmp/recovery.img");

and the file from Stock_GT-P7300XXLQJ_ICS_4.0.4_Deodexed_Lite.zip\system\updates\recovery.img

so if you remove them you'll have the ROM you're asking for;
I mean it's little hard for me to reupload 350MB, and I didn't understand why do you want it that way

anyway if you give me a good reason, no problem I'll reupload it for you;)

This ROM is based on XXLQJ. But my tablet is XXLQ6.. Can i flash this? I don't want to brick my tab..

Sent from my GT-S7500 using my finger

yes there is no problem, flashing it won't break your device, just follow instructions
and for safety do a backup before you flash [just in case you did something wrong]

zooster

Oct 14, 2007
The only recovery related things in the ROM are these lines from update script:
Code:
ui_print("Installing ClockworkMod Recovery...");
run_program("/sbin/cp", "/tmp/recovery.log", "/data/media/recovery.log");
write_raw_image("/tmp/recovery.img", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p2");
delete("/tmp/recovery.img");

and the file from Stock_GT-P7300XXLQJ_ICS_4.0.4_Deodexed_Lite.zip\system\updates\recovery.img

so if you remove them you'll have the ROM you're asking for;
I mean it's little hard for me to reupload 350MB, and I didn't understand why do you want it that way

anyway if you give me a good reason, no problem I'll reupload it for you;)
Usually custom roms don't include recovery because everyone uses own preferred recovery. So if it's possible I think either you make an aroma version of the rom where you can ask whether to flash recovery or not, or better leave the rom without recovery so users don't risk to overwrite a different recovery by mistake. I mean, if you already have cwm there's no need to overwrite it, but if you use twrp you don't want cwm overwritten, in both cases embedded recovery is unnecessary :)

Last edited:

OmarEinea

Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
Usually custom roms don't include recovery because everyone uses own preferred recovery. So if it's possible I think either you make an aroma version of the rom where you can ask whether to flash recovery or not, or better leave the rom without recovery so users don't risk to overwrite a different recovery by mistake. I mean, if you already have cwm there's no need to overwrite it, but if you use twrp you don't want cwm overwritten, in both cases embedded recovery is unnecessary :)

Ok then, tomorrow I'll release my final update with some new things and without recovery :p

Stay Tuned !

mohdradzi84

Jul 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Redmi Note 10 Pro
My tablet auto reboot to system after the "Installing Samsung Frameworks.." word appear.. is that normal? or something wrong with my CWM? im new in this tablet.. when i flash my Ace Plus, this doesn't happen..

Sent from My Laptop

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

My tablet auto reboot to system after the "Installing Samsung Frameworks.." word appear.. is that normal? or something wrong with my CWM? im new in this tablet.. when i flash my Ace Plus, this doesn't happen..

Sent from My Laptop

ignore my post up here.. the problem is solved.. i forgot to format system as the unstruction on OP.. huhuhuhu :silly:

villain_allain

Jul 8, 2012
Hi. I am running Cynogenmod wth 4.3 jelly bean.

I want to downgrade to stock ICS. Can I flash the stock firmware ICS via Odin?

mohdradzi84

Jul 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Im using this rom now.. It is very good, and also fast.. Plus now my tablet can make a call.. JUst a small problem found at least for me.. Im using bluetooth handsfree with media controlling button. The devices connect successfully but onloy ui and media sound works. When i call someone, i can't hear my friend voice and also my friend can't hear me as well.. In bluetooh devices list it said bluetoothconnect as phone and media.. But phone is not working.. Any fix for this?

Sent from my GT-P7300 using my finger

OmarEinea

Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
Im using this rom now.. It is very good, and also fast.. Plus now my tablet can make a call.. JUst a small problem found at least for me.. Im using bluetooth handsfree with media controlling button. The devices connect successfully but onloy ui and media sound works. When i call someone, i can't hear my friend voice and also my friend can't hear me as well.. In bluetooh devices list it said bluetoothconnect as phone and media.. But phone is not working.. Any fix for this?

Sent from my GT-P7300 using my finger

hmmm, this might be related to the apps I cleaned from this ROM
if you wonna check it, flash the untouched version in the second post [it has all apps]
that might solve the problem but you also will lose ROM's smoothness

Top Liked Posts