Volume Boostin' Note 3 Kitkat only TW 4.4.2

Search This thread

Herk718

Sep 7, 2010
New Jack City
Does anyone happen to have the original XML file unmodified? I want to revert back...

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

A little heads up, this breaks the radio app.

what do i use to copy and paste pls?

Sorry to be such a noob, but i tried pasting and replacing with es file explorer
I wasn't allowed to.
where do i get permission, or what app will allow me to paste this file into /system/etc/?

Im running MYRom n900t touch wiz 4.4.2 V3

Thanks for any answers

Last edited:

SBERG117

Mar 28, 2010
The mod works for sure but made the volumes way too loud....First time the phone rang the speaker was crackling like crazy and the volume settings were all low across the board.....Had to restore to previous settings.
Thnx though....I always appreciate trying new stuff...:good::good:

Reactions: jamice4u

白い熊

Aug 29, 2011
相撲道
This file is to boost ur volume for speaker and headphone
Copy the file mixer_path.xml and paste it /system/etc/(replace the existing one) and set the permission. Dont forget to reboot ur phone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jv10rf5a1rt8i7n/mixer_paths.xml
Where did this file edit originate? Did you edit it yourself?

Running diff against the stock file I see many edits where the loudness is actually decreased, many entries are removed... If you made these changes, can you provide the logic behind them?

白い熊

Mar 10, 2011
Can someone post the unmodified file? My phone freezes when screen goes off and I have to remove battery to get it back on. Thanks in advance

Never mind. Used file from inside rom zip and now phone works fine again.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts