Dot View Hack

Search This thread

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Can't wait for a hack to this to hit the mainstream.
I use Kaiten email, chompsms, skype and whatsapp so would love for those notifications to hit the dot view front ;)

Jun 12, 2010
I have a sneaky suspicion that this hack of Shen ye's isn't going to be released. He sure does post enough teasers, but nothing has come out yet. I think he gets the hack to work just long enough to take a picture of it. Hope he proves me wrong.

aimfire72

Nov 26, 2010
San Jose
I have a sneaky suspicion that this hack of Shen ye's isn't going to be released. He sure does post enough teasers, but nothing has come out yet. I think he gets the hack to work just long enough to take a picture of it. Hope he proves me wrong.

Hmm, I don't know, but I hope he does release it. From what it looks like, he has to actually create each notification graphic by hand, as in his Twitter example. I imagine that would take some time.

Jonnibravo

Aug 9, 2009
Bradford
I believe someone is working on an xposedinstaller hack as we speak and is looking at adding calculator dialer and other functions for the for the dotview, sound exciting

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: aimfire72

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Wow... Source please?
Sounds interesting..

Sent from a tin of baked beans using some chewing gum, tinfoil, a piece of string and a manual written by MacGyver

BernddasTost

Dec 14, 2011
Germany
Hi guys,

does anyone know which mods I have to apply and install in order to use Xposed with my dotview case, in order to be able to arouse the number pad just like in this video?

Kind regards.

Last edited:

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Xposed module dotview hack install guide..

Download and install xposed apk (will disable art)

Open the apk and go into framework.

ehy4u4ez.jpg

Select download/update, then reboot

Then open the app again and go into the download tab

Search for "dot view" and you should see this and boy.

ehu3ezar.jpg

(Direct link to XDA thread if necessary) - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53517212

The module works heavily alongside a paid app in the play store. Most features are unlocked with the paid app

An alternative to this xposed module would be the mod made by the venom ROM devs. Let me link their thread...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2771086

Their directions are clear in their thread. May be easier to use than the module, but may not have all the features and as far as I know does not work on arhd

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts