[ROM]*07/27 Leaked OTA* Stock 2.2 with Sense [SOME BUGS!!]

Search This thread

gbenj

Feb 4, 2008
anyone using this yet?

Anything of note in here other than what we knew was coming? Aesthetic changes to sense, new htc widgets or apps?

g00s3y

May 2, 2009
Fort Myers
www.twitter.com
ok well it installed, i can confirm that it all works, camera, gps, camcorder... In the process of setting it up and getting ShootMe on there so i can put up some screens for you guys.

scuccia

May 23, 2008
anyone using this yet?

Anything of note in here other than what we knew was coming? Aesthetic changes to sense, new htc widgets or apps?

There are quite a few new additions. HTC Flashlight, FM Radio widget, Calculator widget, SMS widget, Sync all widget, profile widgets, 3g mobile hotspot, genie widget, App sharing program, messaging app changed a bit, 720p recording, built in flash on camcorder, and more stuff that I can't think of off the top of my head.

cortland1998

Jan 2, 2008
There are quite a few new additions. HTC Flashlight, FM Radio widget, Calculator widget, SMS widget, Sync all widget, profile widgets, 3g mobile hotspot, genie widget, App sharing program, messaging app changed a bit, 720p recording, built in flash on camcorder, and more stuff that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Uhh.. for reals? I'm going to poop my pants I'm soo happy.

gbenj

Feb 4, 2008
Very nice, gonna flash this when I get a chance.

Im just majorly confused about how I get from where I am now to flash this.

Currently I'm running Rooted original stock, with the Stock speed undervolted kernels flashed in addition.

Would someone be kind enough to let me know the quickest way I can get back up and running closest to my current configuration? (My apps and settings reinstalled) I have titanium backup but havent needed to use it yet so dont wanna restore too much and have messed up settings.

I'd really appreciate it.

g00s3y

May 2, 2009
Fort Myers
www.twitter.com
Couple pics of the system, if you guys want anything else let me know and i will get it for you. I can say this looks to be offical, everything is there including the new bootup animation, 720P, and all the other goodies, plus some more...
Sorry for the size guys, forgot to resize... oopsie..

snap20100727210341.png

snap20100727210401.png

snap20100727210410.png

Last edited:

cortland1998

Jan 2, 2008

Currently I'm running Rooted original stock, with the Stock speed undervolted kernels flashed in addition.

Would someone be kind enough to let me know the quickest way I can get back up and running closest to my current configuration? (My apps and settings reinstalled) I have titanium backup but havent needed to use it yet so dont wanna restore too much and have messed up settings.

I'm where you are... I am going to install now. I will post how I did it in a few.

g00s3y

May 2, 2009
Fort Myers
www.twitter.com

if you have installed the original leaked OTA, you can just flash this from recovery, don't forget to do a full wipe tho. If not you much first flash the leaked OTA then flash this one...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New leak released by ozzeh can be found here!

Here is a Stock 2.2 ROM with Sense based off the upcoming Froyo OTA. This is completely stock with the additions of su, Superuser.apk and busybox.

Camera, camcorder, Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, MMS, etc...have been confirmed working. Some software bugs have been found.

A full wipe and 2.x radio is required.
    See below for more information and instructions regarding the 2.x radio.
    DON'T APPLY THE RADIO TWICE OR YOU WILL HAVE A BRICK!
    DON'T YANK THE BATTERY BEFORE THE UPDATE IS DONE OR YOU WILL HAVE A BRICK!

Get the ROM here!

There are quite a few new additions that have been included. New Gmail with Copy & Paste, HTC Flashlight, FM Radio widget, Calculator widget, SMS widget, Sync all widget, profile widgets, 3g mobile hotspot, genie widget, App sharing program, messaging app changed a bit, 720p recording, built in flash on camcorder, and more stuff that I can't think of off the top of my head.

attachment.php

Do I have the proper radio to run this ROM?

You must have the 2.x radio or certain functions of the ROM won't work. The camcorder definitely won't work and it's possible other functions won't either. Follow the instructions below you verify what radio you are running and instructions on updating to the 2.x radio.

What version am I running?

Go to Settings > About phone > Software information > Baseband version

If its 2.05.00.06.11 then you can ignore the rest of these instructions and just flash the ROM.
    If its 1.00.03.04.06 then you need to update your radio.

How to flash the 2.x radio.

Rooted

1. Download PB31IMG.zip and place it in the root of you SDCARD. Make sure the FS is FAT32, otherwise PB13IMG.zip will not flash.
    1a. Link has been updated so you no longer have to apply the VZW exchange OTA.
    2. Now go to the bootloader.
    2a. Run 'adb reboot oem-42' if powered up or hold Power + Volume Down if your phone is off.
    3. It should automatically start loading PB31IMG.zip. Then accept it when it asks you to load it or not (pretty sure Vol Up).
    4. You are now completely stock. You should remove PB31IMG from your SDCARD now.
    5. Download dinc_ota.zip, rename it to update.zip and place it in the root of your SDCARD.
    6. Now boot into recovery and apply the zip.
    6a. adb reboot recovery if powered up or Power + Volume Down then select Recovery.
    6b. Now hit Power + Volume Up to bring up the Recovery menu.
    6c. Now select apply update.zip
    7. Go to Settings > About phone > Software information > Baseband version and verify that it's 2.05.00.06.11.
    8. Now download and run Unrevoked 3 to reroot and install ClockworkMod recovery.
    9. Now you can go ahead and do a Full Wipe then install the Stock Froyo rom.

Non Rooted

1. Download dinc_ota.zip, rename it to update.zip and place it in the root of your SDCARD.
    2. Now boot into recovery and apply the zip.
    2a. adb reboot recovery if powered up or Power + Volume Down then select Recovery.
    2b. Now hit Power + Volume Up to bring up the Recovery menu.
    2c. Now select apply update.zip
    3. Go to Settings > About phone > Software information > Baseband version and verify that it's 2.05.00.06.11.
    4. Now download and run Unrevoked 3 to root and install ClockworkMod recovery.
    5. Now you can go ahead and do a Full Wipe then install the Stock Froyo rom.

Here is a Stock 2.2 ROM with Sense based off the upcoming Froyo OTA. This is completely stock with the additions of su, Superuser.apk and busybox.

Camera, camcorder, Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, MMS, etc...have been confirmed working. Some software bugs have been found.

A full wipe and 2.x radio is required.
    See below for more information and instructions regarding the 2.x radio.
    DON'T APPLY THE RADIO TWICE OR YOU WILL HAVE A BRICK!
    DON'T YANK THE BATTERY BEFORE THE UPDATE IS DONE OR YOU WILL HAVE A BRICK!

Get the ROM here!

There are quite a few new additions that have been included. New Gmail with Copy & Paste, HTC Flashlight, FM Radio widget, Calculator widget, SMS widget, Sync all widget, profile widgets, 3g mobile hotspot, genie widget, App sharing program, messaging app changed a bit, 720p recording, built in flash on camcorder, and more stuff that I can't think of off the top of my head.

attachment.php

Do I have the proper radio to run this ROM?

You must have the 2.x radio or certain functions of the ROM won't work. The camcorder definitely won't work and it's possible other functions won't either. Follow the instructions below you verify what radio you are running and instructions on updating to the 2.x radio.

What version am I running?

Go to Settings > About phone > Software information > Baseband version

If its 2.05.00.06.11 then you can ignore the rest of these instructions and just flash the ROM.
    If its 1.00.03.04.06 then you need to update your radio.

How to flash the 2.x radio.

Rooted

1. Download PB31IMG.zip and place it in the root of you SDCARD. Make sure the FS is FAT32, otherwise PB13IMG.zip will not flash.
    1a. Link has been updated so you no longer have to apply the VZW exchange OTA.
    2. Now go to the bootloader.
    2a. Run 'adb reboot oem-42' if powered up or hold Power + Volume Down if your phone is off.
    3. It should automatically start loading PB31IMG.zip. Then accept it when it asks you to load it or not (pretty sure Vol Up).
    4. You are now completely stock. You should remove PB31IMG from your SDCARD now.
    5. Download dinc_ota.zip, rename it to update.zip and place it in the root of your SDCARD.
    6. Now boot into recovery and apply the zip.
    6a. adb reboot recovery if powered up or Power + Volume Down then select Recovery.
    6b. Now hit Power + Volume Up to bring up the Recovery menu.
    6c. Now select apply update.zip
    7. Go to Settings > About phone > Software information > Baseband version and verify that it's 2.05.00.06.11.
    8. Now download and run Unrevoked 3 to reroot and install ClockworkMod recovery.
    9. Now you can go ahead and do a Full Wipe then install the Stock Froyo rom.

Issues
    Use rmk40's patch from this thread. Its fixes most of the issues that have been discovered.
    Is this Rom gonna work for the samsung vibrant ?
    I have updated the PB31IMG.zip link to the exchange ota ruu so that you no longer have to accept the exchange the ota before applying the leaked ota. If anyone can test this it would be much appreciated.