Ultimate evdo solution for all motorla handsets

Search This thread

kshah

Dec 30, 2006
:clapping:

We all have been trying since years to use MOTOROLA DROID range of phones on carriers other than VERIZON / SPRINT but there was a limitation on using type of HDR and PPP username and passwords as it was believed to be controlled by radio ROM. There as limited success using http://www.whiterabbit.org/ method.

HERE is the SOLUTION FOR FOLLOWING MOTOROLA PHONES (i HAVE TESTED)

1. MOTOROLA DROID
2. DROID X
3. DROID 2
4. DROID PRO
5. DROID 2 GLOBAL

Tool required
1. Motorola diag drivers (SUitrable for your phone)
2. CDMA workshop (2.7 onwards)

Method:

1. connect your phone in diag mode
2. Over write NV item 8035 using attanched .txt file (txt file is for CDMA WORKSHOP 3.5)

Then you can use QPST / CDMA WORKSHOP to write any PPP and HDR username and password.

Attachments

• 8035.txt
    479 bytes · Views: 1,465

cellzealot

Jan 4, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Hi kshah, this is the same edit I posted on HoFo and mobile files.

I am kbman on those forums... ;)

Xoom_RadioComm_MIP_Unlock.jpg

TBH_MIP_DX.jpg

We will also be releasing this hack as an update.zip that can be run from bootstrap CWM recovery making the use of a PC and diagnostic mode software tools unnecessary. :cool:

Last edited:

kshah

Dec 30, 2006
@celzealot

Flashabe zip would be great. I found this accidenly before 4 weeks and was confirming on other phbones before posting.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

cellzealot

Jan 4, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Its been a busy few days but I just need to sit down and make the zips for unlocking and relocking the MIP. If you get impatient then just open the band unlock zip and figure it out yourself! ;)

kshah

Dec 30, 2006
^

I am gonna try that next week, if get time.

I am also trying to find out NV responsible for GSM SIM lock / unlock and also NV responsible for memory scan restriction (to find out unlock code by memory scan) but unable to figure out.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

IronFists

Jun 13, 2011
please explain to me the benifits of this unlock. able to use better data networks ? Unlimited data usage without detection ?

May 3, 2011
^

I am gonna try that next week, if get time.

I am also trying to find out NV responsible for GSM SIM lock / unlock and also NV responsible for memory scan restriction (to find out unlock code by memory scan) but unable to figure out.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
WARNING: If you find out how to unlock the sim and we combine that with the unlocking the rf chip for the other networks, I will find you and give you the biggest high five this earth has seen!!!! Think of the possibilities, putting both into a cm7 image with gingerbread :D It would be epic... UBER epic!

vengeance007

Jun 17, 2012
Plz update the links

Plz give the new links.
Links given are expired.
Thanks

hi, please update the links.
unable to dowload the files. it would be of much help!

thanks in advance!

lewin

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

As promised, here are the 2 zip files to unlock and relock the MIP profile from the bootstrapped CWM recovery of a rooted global Droid model.
Enjoy!

hi, please update the links.
unable to dowload the files. it would be of much help!

thanks in advance!

lewin

cellzealot

Jan 4, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

goodlogic

Jun 3, 2014
Uncheck "Provider lock"

An alternative method.
Uncheck "Provider lock"
"DFS-> General-> LOCK codes-> Provider lock" and click "Write" and you have a phone NV 8035 will be 00.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :clapping:

We all have been trying since years to use MOTOROLA DROID range of phones on carriers other than VERIZON / SPRINT but there was a limitation on using type of HDR and PPP username and passwords as it was believed to be controlled by radio ROM. There as limited success using http://www.whiterabbit.org/ method.

HERE is the SOLUTION FOR FOLLOWING MOTOROLA PHONES (i HAVE TESTED)

1. MOTOROLA DROID
    2. DROID X
    3. DROID 2
    4. DROID PRO
    5. DROID 2 GLOBAL

Tool required
    1. Motorola diag drivers (SUitrable for your phone)
    2. CDMA workshop (2.7 onwards)

Method:

1. connect your phone in diag mode
    2. Over write NV item 8035 using attanched .txt file (txt file is for CDMA WORKSHOP 3.5)

Then you can use QPST / CDMA WORKSHOP to write any PPP and HDR username and password.
    As promised, here are the 2 zip files to unlock and relock the MIP profile from the bootstrapped CWM recovery of a rooted global Droid model.
    Enjoy!
    http://db.tt/EqHVCNH

http://db.tt/bzWQnC9
    Hi kshah, this is the same edit I posted on HoFo and mobile files.

I am kbman on those forums... ;)

Xoom_RadioComm_MIP_Unlock.jpg

TBH_MIP_DX.jpg

We will also be releasing this hack as an update.zip that can be run from bootstrap CWM recovery making the use of a PC and diagnostic mode software tools unnecessary. :cool: