Flag Skive
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albus123

I bought an KLD RK3188 android unit and I'm not sure if I keep it, is there a
- simple way, to do a complete 1:1 backup of the delivery condition,
- than update ROM and MCU like from Malaysk and try
- and if I'm still not convinced and want to give it back, then to restore it to delivery condition?
If there is could you please give a simple step by step or link.

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

It is not possible to make a complete backup of stock firmware. Please read the first page of this thread, there you will find a guide on how to update android and mcu.
7th July 2015, 11:54 AM |#15562  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
......haarrrrggggg

.....24 hours to download

Yady today is very very slow .....
I can not use the torrent.....
7th July 2015, 12:22 PM |#15563  
Flag Norway, Lillehammer
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi everyone!
I have a couple of questions:

1. - Bluetooth, radio, static.

I just got my HuiFei GS 4.4.4 HU rooted today.
Everything have been working fine, until something wierd happened.
When I start the bluetooth app, the HU starts making a white noise. When I close the BT, it disapepars. radio sound works fine. (I have to close it, not just go to homescreen=
When I connect my phone via BT, the static noise is still there. The BT sound is REALLY low, but if I close BT on HU, and start radio, the sodun is fine again.
The wierdes part is when not playing a song from my phone/BT device, the BT picks up signals from the radio, so theres a VERY low sound from the radio. The songs from phone and radio play at the same time.

EDIT:
I just backed up from revocery, and it seems to be OK now, actually. My volume panel goes from 1-30, and when it reaches 28-30, the white noise is there, but I'm kinda guessing it's normal when that high.

Does anyone know why this happened...? It can't be hardware related, being the radio works just fine.

2. - Element (LED Colors) buttons not holding light

My radio has only blue LED-buttons, but with the root (And ROM) I can go to settins > Elements, and change the button color. The change of colors works fine, but it holds the color for just 2-3 seconds. So the colors work, but it's not static. The settings seems to be "saved", because the color I chose is still there after I exit settings and go back to Element settings.
Anyone know how to get the colors to hold? The RGB-LED settings are ticked ON in factory settings too.

3. - Canbus or not?

I have a VW Passat 2002 B5 (3BG) stationwagon, and wonder if this has Canbus. I can choose which Canbus I want to use in factory settings, but I don'w know which to use (Currently selected is "VW&SKODA(Simple)".
How can I use canbus, and know IF I have canbus?
7th July 2015, 01:23 PM |#15565  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
I've pretty much got things the way that I like them. I'm pretty happy with Malaysk's roms. I have some questions though:

Is it possible to get an external USB wifi going on one of these? I have 2 usb ports and not much to do with them.
Whenever I start it goes immediately to Bluetooth. Is there a way to prevent this?
Any chance we can get the time in the status bar?
7th July 2015, 01:29 PM |#15566  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Not sure what you mean by external usb wifi?

You can already set the device up as a wifi hot spot - or connect to a external wifi network?
7th July 2015, 01:42 PM |#15567  
Flag Gorinchem
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysk

torrent

yandisk is prettymuch worthless taking AAAAAAAges to download.

thanx for the torrent links
7th July 2015, 01:59 PM |#15568  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1337

Hi everyone!
I have a couple of questions:

1. - Bluetooth, radio, static.

I just got my HuiFei GS 4.4.4 HU rooted today.
Everything have been working fine, until something wierd happened.
When I start the bluetooth app, the HU starts making a white noise. When I close the BT, it disapepars. radio sound works fine. (I have to close it, not just go to homescreen=
When I connect my phone via BT, the static noise is still there. The BT sound is REALLY low, but if I close BT on HU, and start radio, the sodun is fine again.
The wierdes part is when not playing a song from my phone/BT device, the BT picks up signals from the radio, so theres a VERY low sound from the radio. The songs from phone and radio play at the same time.

EDIT:
I just backed up from revocery, and it seems to be OK now, actually. My volume panel goes from 1-30, and when it reaches 28-30, the white noise is there, but I'm kinda guessing it's normal when that high.

Does anyone know why this happened...? It can't be hardware related, being the radio works just fine.

2. - Element (LED Colors) buttons not holding light

My radio has only blue LED-buttons, but with the root (And ROM) I can go to settins > Elements, and change the button color. The change of colors works fine, but it holds the color for just 2-3 seconds. So the colors work, but it's not static. The settings seems to be "saved", because the color I chose is still there after I exit settings and go back to Element settings.
Anyone know how to get the colors to hold? The RGB-LED settings are ticked ON in factory settings too.

3. - Canbus or not?

I have a VW Passat 2002 B5 (3BG) stationwagon, and wonder if this has Canbus. I can choose which Canbus I want to use in factory settings, but I don'w know which to use (Currently selected is "VW&SKODA(Simple)".
How can I use canbus, and know IF I have canbus?

2. Try to go to factory settings, password 126. There is a setting just beside RGB-LED that says KEY-LIGHT. Tick that box if possible and light will stay.
Cheers
7th July 2015, 02:59 PM |#15569  
Flag Escobar
Thanks Meter: 431

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysk

torrent

Any chance the "dimmer" service/setting might be weird?

I am new to your ROM, so i might be doing something wrong.

I installed it, enabled xposed and the module, rebooted, enabled the service, and set the "start" time to "18:20" and the "end" time to "08:00".

Yesterday, it was past the start time when i enabled it ,and it never dimmed, So i did it manually. Today, it was past the end time, and brightness remained where i manually set it before leaving my car.
7th July 2015, 03:06 PM |#15570  
Flag Norway, Lillehammer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalle99

2. Try to go to factory settings, password 126. There is a setting just beside RGB-LED that says KEY-LIGHT. Tick that box if possible and light will stay.
Cheers

Thanks for reply! I tried ticking the Key Light and rebooted, but it just didn't do it for me same as earlier, it just goes back to blue after a couple of seconds :/

EDIT : Took a video of it, perhaps it can enlighten the problem..?

https://youtu.be/fJOW-YuAMLc
7th July 2015, 03:18 PM |#15571  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
I've pretty much got things the way that I like them. I'm pretty happy with Malaysk's roms. I have some questions though:

Is it possible to get an external USB wifi going on one of these? I have 2 usb ports and not much to do with them.
Whenever I start it goes immediately to Bluetooth. Is there a way to prevent this?
Any chance we can get the time in the status bar?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)