FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you use custom themes?

Yes, I know how and I use them

1,731 Vote(s)
39.96%
No, I know how but I choose not to use them

287 Vote(s)
6.63%
I dont know how to change themes

2,314 Vote(s)
53.42%
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello, I am a little new here. I am kind of a newb with a lot of things. I did root my device and replaced the boot images.. but i do not know how to make themes. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help by making a theme for me?

I added some images as to what i am looking to have done, that is of course anyone is willing to help. it is fairly simple i am looking to get the color scheme and kids icons if possible... maybe have a little fun with the clock or not if its too much work.

If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it... i am a graphic designer more than a programmer.. a lot of this is confusing to me.

I really like this site and hopefully i can be of some help at some point. This is my first post but i plan on posting a lot more.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RAAndroid.jpg
Views:	18286
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	143889   Click image for larger version

Name:	RAAndroidlogo.jpg
Views:	12468
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	143890  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RandumAccess For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RandumAccess Ad-Free
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
1.1, 1.5, adp1, android themes, boot, boot animation, bug, cant open, change, convert, dude, files, g1 themes, gallery, ghosting, how to, icon, icons grey, image, launcher, launcher.apk, port, pull-up tray, rc30, rc33, rc33 lite, signing, status bar, stericson, theme, themes, transperency, tray, wallpaper gallery, wallpapers, zip

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)