[Q] Unlock Xperia Arc S

Search This thread

RPieter

Oct 7, 2012
Munich
LT18i SIM Unlock

Hi all,

I want to unlock the LT18i phone. Currently have a Belgian carrier for it: Proximus. I need to be able to use a German one: Base. Any help how this works for this phone?

Thanks!

Pieter

sorh

Jul 30, 2012
Xperia Arc S - 12w25

Hi all, I need to unlock new version 12w25, i've tryed wotanserver already with no success, if anyone knows any service that work please let me know. thanks in advance.

RafetGashi

Oct 23, 2012
Xperia arc s

Sure I can unlock Xperia ARC S

Hii

How are you, what are you doing ?

Can you halp me pls. ?

and tell me how to unlock Xperia Arc S

i cant find anything how to do it

i also trayd to sent it to people wich unlocks phones and they sent me my money and phon back and said they dont find codes to unlock it

i would realy be thankful if you can halp me

thanks in advance
:good:

and sorry for my awful english :D :D ;)

JcTramp

Jan 5, 2014
Unlock Sony Ericsson Arc S

Hello guys, can you help me to unlock Sony Ericsson Arc s , its blocked to TMN ( Portugal ) .
I hope someone could help me,
By the way , a good new year to all :good:

JcTramp

deathL

Jul 27, 2013
Strange..

Hello ... today i've unlocked and flashed custom kernel & rom (Super JB). I, and don't know why, used Flashtools to recover to 2.3.4 and after that installed the mentioned rom. Now the device only boots if i use Menu + Power button. What the hell ? If i only use the power button, the green light flashes and nothing else (no boot). DO i need a clean wipe and all over again?

smokerman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
Hello ... today i've unlocked and flashed custom kernel & rom (Super JB). I, and don't know why, used Flashtools to recover to 2.3.4 and after that installed the mentioned rom. Now the device only boots if i use Menu + Power button. What the hell ? If i only use the power button, the green light flashes and nothing else (no boot). DO i need a clean wipe and all over again?

:eek: you must flash STOCK ICS ftf for arc S then a custom kernel and the rom after..you should be fine.

apokoq

Aug 1, 2013
I need to unlock my xperia arc s, it's locked to TMN Portugal. Any help?
It's the LT18i, and the version is 12w42

Last edited:

Viraj-2015

Mar 25, 2015
please can anyone..help me on unlocking my SE LT15i carrier vodafone from ireland..
thanks in advance

mäusemama

Jun 20, 2015
unlock Arc s 18i

Hello, I need your help ...:confused:
I need to "free" a A1 Austria SIM-locked Xperia arc SLT 18i its 11W37..
Who can help me ?:victory:
Thanks a lot !! <3

rjbjej

Mar 8, 2014
is there a unlocking xperia arcs for free? mine is sim-locked. and also it is dangerous to post IMEI? but why?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the same one and I think the testpoint method by Jinx13 or Alejandrissimo will work!!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1265780
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1232033
    Hi everyone,

I know that already exist some topics talking about the unlock of Xperia Arc, but mine is an Xperia Arc S and I have some issues about the unlocking by IMEI.

My cell is blocked by carrier to TMN, Portugal, and I didn't found any website who could unlock it. I even paid a website who instantaneously refund my money because they said they could do it, but when they checked, they couldn't.

I use Vodafone, and I need to unlock it for that carrier.. Does anyone knows a website or other way to unlock it? I've searched a lot in google, I visit every website I could find, but nothing... :(

Does anyone knows if the unlock codes for Xperia Arc are the same (the same way calculated) for Xperia Arc S? Because if they were, I could ordered with the name of Xperia Arc instead of Xperia Arc S...

Thanks in advanced, and I hope this thread don't break any rule.
    Hey. Unfortunately TMN changes the default unlock codes of their android handsets, I have had that problem with two other phones, and had no choice but to pay the fee for them to do it, since the online unlock methods don't work.

Would also be interested in knowing if there is any alternative.

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda premium
    Sure I can unlock Xperia ARC S
    Hi. Just enter the forum so hope didn't mess up straight at the beginning.
    Just have noticed this post about unlocking arc s. Any luck? My Sony ericsson arc s is locked to 3uk i tried online services with no luck. Now I am waiting for unswer from three uk but they say it might take up to two weeks. And I am going for holiday next week(would be lovely to be able use different sim) . Is there any one who would know how to unlock it please. Thanks
    I can unlock it today for you contact me in messenger

Jinx13