[ROM][15/11][4.4] Stock Android 4.4 / Rooted / Flashable ZIP / ODEXED / DEODEXED

Search This thread

mothor

Jul 27, 2012
Thats a no go. Wiped data/factory reset and after logging into my Google account everything is still foreclosing. I am using the deodexed rom and did a complete wipe/fresh install.

Edit: Flashing Odex version of rom now after seeing OP's post

Wipe data\factory reset
reinstall rom

Last edited:

tomer007

Nov 30, 2012
Thats a no go. Wiped data/factory reset and after logging into my Google account everything is still foreclosing. I am using the deodexed rom and did a complete wipe/fresh install.

you may wanna flash the google apps
try the odex one for now
i will check on that

Last edited:
Reactions: mothor

Gabrieltan

Jun 20, 2012
latest cwm??

i would like to ask the latest cwm is what version? mine is 6.0.3.1.. is that able to flash 4.4 zip?

Eve_brea

May 20, 2012
Can i just flash this from recovery.. without losing anything? Or is it a complete build that kills everything i already have?

basically asking if i need to move my apk's and pictures to my PC..

Mr0nLine

Jun 30, 2012
Cairo
I downloaded and installed the deodexed version, but there is no Superuser, and because I had another rooted stock ROM before i have SuperSU installed, but it's not working so i have no root access.

What should I do?

zard

Jul 19, 2005
I downloaded and installed the deodexed version, but there is no Superuser, and because I had another rooted stock ROM before i have SuperSU installed, but it's not working so i have no root access.

What should I do?

I think you can download the latest version of supersu from cfroot xda thread and flash it. After that, update to the latest version from playstore in future.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts