[Daydream][4.0+] Lucid - DayDream Screensaver

1,045 posts
Thanks Meter: 881

Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2013, 04:21 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Daydream manual exit
Hello, I am using the most recent version of lucid daydream on a nexus 4. I use it with the nexus 4 wireless charger. When the device is done charging lucid daydream always exits as it seems the phone doesn't recognize the wireless charger as "docked" unless it is actively charging. On the previous version of lucid there was a bug that would keep lucid running until it was manually closed. This "bug" fixes the problem with the wireless charger as lucid stays on all night while on the charger. Is it possible to get a copy of the previous version with the bug? Alternitavely is it possible to add manual exiting as a legitimate option in lucid daydream's next version? I know the wireless charger issue and daydream is a common problem with the nexus 4 and the wireless charger. The glitch seems to solve that problem.

Thanks!
11th July 2013, 11:06 AM |#42  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens fan

Alternitavely is it possible to add manual exiting as a legitimate option in lucid daydream's next version?

I'll do that
16th July 2013, 09:07 AM |#43  

More
I'm on the latest version of CyanogenMod 10.1.2 but I've also had this problem with carbon ROM and paranoid. I'm using pie and after being in daydream for more than 4 or 5 hours pie will no longer pop up even after exiting daydream. Its like it kills it somehow. This has been happening for some time. This doesn't happen with any of my other daydream modules just lucid. I've tried a few kernels too (lean, stock cyanogenmod, Franco) and it is persistent.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
25th July 2013, 02:21 PM |#44  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Sorry if this has been answered before.

The day dream scene shows TOTAL calls received ?? Not total MISSED CALLS ??

thanks in advance,
greg
28th July 2013, 04:58 PM |#45  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregferns

The day dream scene shows TOTAL calls received ?? Not total MISSED CALLS ??

i'll fix that
The Following User Says Thank You to j4velin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift j4velin Ad-Free
6th August 2013, 05:59 AM |#46  

More
Gmail counter not working in latest version
Hi

It was working prior to current version. Any ideas?
S4.

The missed calls now seems fine.

Thanks
Befetti
12th August 2013, 03:32 AM |#47  
Flag Montemor-o-Novo
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Is it possible to add accuweather as weather provider since is more accurate here in Portugal? Thanks

Enviado do meu GT-P7500 utilizando Tapatalk 4
12th August 2013, 10:47 PM |#48  
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 185

More
It doesn't appear to update my sms notifications... Is there an error?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
30th August 2013, 03:01 PM |#49  

More
Question Lucid Daydream stopped working?
Running an S4 Verizon using wireless charging. Lucid has been working excellently for a little over a month. Two days ago it dropped off and would not go into Daydream mode. I uninstalled and then reinstalled, rebooted etc and still nothing. If I go intro settings/daydream and press "start now" nothing, black screen. If I select Beautiful Widgets daydream "start now" it comes up fine. All my Daydream options work fine except for lucid. And I paid $1.50 for it! Have responded to the developer on his website and haven't heard back. Disturbing, since lucid was a low voltage daydream app that worked well with the lower charging rates when using wireless charging.
4th September 2013, 12:36 PM |#50  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby R

Have responded to the developer on his website and haven't heard back.

Sorry, but I live in another time zone then you and I usually sleep at 5 am
Please comment on your bug report here http://j4velin-systems.de/bugtracker/view.php?id=198
11th September 2013, 08:21 PM |#51  

More
Touch key lights
I have my touch keys on all the time. Would it be possible to turn them off when daydreaming starts?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)