Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ritikchanna

Mar 14, 2013
New Delhi
RITTZ ROM​
About​
It is a Jellybean Themed Rom with least branding. I"ve been working on this project from few recent months and is still in beta phase. This project is Compilation of Best work from Best Devs .Since I am new to xda and maybe to android as compared to other great devs , I really want other devs to be part of it , even the newbies are invited
Here are few snapshots​

Please Do write your reviews , because your reviews will decide if i will release this rom or not :confused:

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Thread closed. Placeholder threads are not allowed. OP please contact me when you have links ready.

Reactions: vishal1404
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RITTZ ROM​
    About​
    It is a Jellybean Themed Rom with least branding. I"ve been working on this project from few recent months and is still in beta phase. This project is Compilation of Best work from Best Devs .Since I am new to xda and maybe to android as compared to other great devs , I really want other devs to be part of it , even the newbies are invited
    Here are few snapshots​

Please Do write your reviews , because your reviews will decide if i will release this rom or not :confused:
    no placeholder threads allowed on xda,i hope you know this?
    Thread closed. Placeholder threads are not allowed. OP please contact me when you have links ready.