[Q&A][CM7.2][MD Utility ROM]

Do you want my CM7 without modifications?

• yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

dany547

Feb 8, 2008
Iași
www.geekchronicles.ro
rndr20001.png

Hello boys and girls, this is the Q&A, general discussion thread of MD Utility series for the Galaxy Mini.Here you can share your impression of my builds and i, in return , i will try my best to perfect the roms.

qna.png

Q: The kernel/base rom its built from source by you?
A: Yes it is

Q: Can i use your kernel/rom in my project
A: Yes, but you must give proper credit for my work

Q: This rom/kernel works on my Nokia 3310?
A: No, it doesnt, but if you dont belive me try it and brink your device; this is just for Galaxy Mini/TASS/GT-S5570/GT-S5570L

Q: This JB theme is definitive?
A: No, i did it because it looks nice and minimalistic with the JellyBean stuff

Q: Why the rom its not booting?!
A: Because you didnt wipe data/factory reset

Q: Do i have to wipe the data after each new release ?
A: Thats more of a personal matter, but its recommended to do so to prevent boot loops

Q: Why is the Play Store giveing me an error when im trying to download something?
A: You didnt wipe the cache partition, so the market and other apps got corrupted

Q: App2SD works on the rom? do you got any A2SD script preinstalled?
A: It works as far as i know, for now i dont have one installed

Q: Got stuck on ~aroma installer by amarullz~ in recovery, what do i have to do?!!
A: First, pull out the battery, put it back in the phone, turn the phone back into recovery...wipe cache, Reboot system now then quickly hold again HOME+POWER(the phone must not turn back on, it must re-enter recovery), install the zip.This is a general problem with aroma, NOT A BUILD SPECIFIC

Q: You are going to release CM9/10?
A: I have a half compiled CM9 tree in my laptop, but i didnt had time to finish it

Q: Your releases are planned?
A: Nop, i wont upload my builds on fix periods of time, cuz this is just a hobby :)

I dont cry/request donations, but,if you are in a good financial situation or just got a s**t load of money and you dont know what to do with them...no problem!! donate to me!!! and i will help my country with the economic crisis and buy some Nutella for me ^_^.
How to donate? by clicking the Donation button on the top, or the DONATE TO ME button in the left below my profile picture.

Last edited:

dany547

Feb 8, 2008
Iași
www.geekchronicles.ro
Error no1
Code:
-when i open the camera app i get a weird flicker, i pulled out the battery and its gone apparently 
-the buttons for camera options doesnt have proper textures
-when i put the phone to sleep and i pres the power button again the screen wont turn on
-the proximity sensor is not working
I need your help guys, i have no ideea how to fix it, for now.

Messi10

Feb 12, 2012
Tunis
Error no1
Code:
-when i open the camera app i get a weird flicker, i pulled out the battery and its gone apparently 
-the buttons for camera options doesnt have proper textures
-when i put the phone to sleep and i pres the power button again the screen wont turn on
-the proximity sensor is not working
I need your help guys, i have no ideea how to fix it, for now.

i don't know how to fix it but try replacing libs with i'm attached backup original libs first

ryuzaki2051

Jun 30, 2012
bandung
tweaks script

sorry sir,can i use the tweaks script like adrenaline engine or slaid or v6supercharger in this rom?or just leave as it for performance?how about gaming?it's lag?thanks in advanced..

sorry for my bad english..:):eek:

dany547

Feb 8, 2008
Iași
www.geekchronicles.ro
sorry sir,can i use the tweaks script like adrenaline engine or slaid or v6supercharger in this rom?or just leave as it for performance?how about gaming?it's lag?thanks in advanced..

sorry for my bad english..:):eek:

You can use any script you want, but there is no need the rom its allready super fast...and the gameing is very smooth

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

droidface

Nov 19, 2011
suggestion for next release:
working adobe flash player
and ability to take photo with power button
and don't forget transparent statbar :D

Reactions: ryuzaki2051

droidface

Nov 19, 2011
but I've read somewhere on theme and apps section, that flash player can work on our phone, just with little configuration

Top Liked Posts