MOTO E systemUI

Search This thread

bnayagrawal

Hiii everyone:eek:
If anybody of you have a motorola moto E DUAL SIM, then please (REQUESTING) send me your phones default systemUI (status bar) and home launcher or upload somewhere in the web and give me the link, i want to port it to my canvas 2.2/a114. Thanks in advance.................................................:):)

Mrtoxicgamer10

If anybody of you have a motorola moto E DUAL SIM, then please (REQUESTING) send me your phones default systemUI (status bar) and home launcher or upload somewhere in the web and give me the link, i want to port it to my canvas 2.2/a114. Thanks in advance.................................................:):)

Here you go :

Download Link - Mirror 1 (MediaFire)

Download Link - Mirror 2 (Google Drive)

Reactions: bnayagrawal

abhishek_al

Jan 16, 2014

Pls tell how will u port it in ur device:confused::confused:

Sent from my N320 using Tapatalk 2

bnayagrawal

Please wait..

After getting the files, i realize that there is no need of those files as the system framework and systemUI already have the icons with same style but with different colors.

Please wait, i will make a guide on how to make any android 4.0+ device to look like kitkat , transparent stautus bar, change icon colors etc.

Look below the screen shots what i have made a114 to look like kitkat:cowboy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-26-11-42-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-26-11-42-53.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_2014-05-26-11-42-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-26-11-42-59.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 137

Top Liked Posts