Can I downgrade and unroot from 4.4.3?

Search This thread

TheArtiszan

Jun 12, 2009
Hello all,
I currently have a stock prime so far that I just started using again.
I am looking to unlock it and put on the 4.4.2 rom from j50036 called - CROMBi-kk
I am curious to know though if I can't get it working well since I will be using the keyboard a lot with it for school,
is there a way I can downgrade it and get back to a stock device?
I couldn't find anything in the guides so far other then the dos and donts that say not to flash the super blobs from asus.
How might I go back to flashing stock rom after I have rooted the phone if I need to?

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Hello all,
I currently have a stock prime so far that I just started using again.
I am looking to unlock it and put on the 4.4.2 rom from j50036 called - CROMBi-kk
I am curious to know though if I can't get it working well since I will be using the keyboard a lot with it for school,
is there a way I can downgrade it and get back to a stock device?
I couldn't find anything in the guides so far other then the dos and donts that say not to flash the super blobs from asus.
How might I go back to flashing stock rom after I have rooted the phone if I need to?

Yes you can do just about anything once unlocked and you have made your nvflash backups....

The only thing you will not be able to do is relock you tablet....

There is a way this must be done and the info is out there but not in one nice place :)

If you would like help with this shoot me an email @ jl52741@gmail.com

Thx Josh

Last edited:

TheArtiszan

Jun 12, 2009
Been looking through the stickies and a few searches. Can't really find much about how to do a backup through nvflash. I only see one thing about flashing unblobs or something called wheelie. Do you know where I can find out about the backup process?

dabezt

Oct 23, 2008
Yes you can do just about anything once unlocked and you have made your nvflash backups....

The only thing you will not be able to do is relock you tablet....

There is a way this must be done and the info is out there but not in one nice place :)

If you would like help with this shoot me an email @ jl52741@gmail.com

Thx Josh

I'm searching too for a method to leave my Transformer Prime TF201 as 'new' and factory default... what steps to follow? for example, how to make backup nvflash? and then, what?

Thanks in advance!