[MOD][09.09.2012] Enable Voice Call For ROMs Based ON [Stock ICS & CM9 & CM10 & AOKP]

Search This thread

muzi786

Mar 18, 2014
Is stock 4.0.4 and modem working for LTE 8.9 ?

Dear Guys

Is this (CWM_I9103XXLQ3_Modem.zip and Voice Call Enable [Stock] ICS 4.0.4 ROM Build 1.zip ) working for Samsung SGH-E140L , LTE 8.9 tab ???

Kindly pleas suggest and confirm,

Thanks

zoulu

Dec 12, 2008
Napoli
Installation Order

Thank YOU !
Works like a charm on my P7100 CM10 preview.
I've noticed only two cosmetic issue:
1. answer button came only in portrait mode and not centered
2. call list in portrait mode came with a blue line on top, not aligned with icons.

Thank you again.

Hello everybody
after reading all the posts it seems that this mod is also suitable for my GT-P7100.
Because of CWM I don't have the premium version should I install the modem first and then the voice?
So I install modem - I do the wipe and then install voice and then wipe again?

I had already tried in the past and making modem (did not wipe) and then voice - voice was not installed, I tried to do first voice (always without wipe) and the tablet went into boot loop.

Anyone can help me?

ycon

Apr 2, 2013
Hi,

I'm new to the P7500- is any version of this compatible with ICS 4.4.4 (I'm thinking of putting on the Nameless rom)?

Thanks

FerasSGT

Mar 24, 2009
try again later,network not registering

I have some German ics 4.0 official downloaded from sammobile. I did all instructions succesfuly but tab doesn't register to my network Telenor in Pakistan,says failed try again later.Also it only connects for data mode on gsm/wcdma but not on only gsm.i repeated all steps again wiped davlik cache too, did factory reset but problem is there.i can see dialer in menu but sim doesn't register to network.By the way I have turned off data,should I try to turn on&recheck?data was connecting before doing all these steps&apn for wap&mms were there automaticaly after I inserted sim first time.Help please

Last edited:

m170

Dec 8, 2007
I have some German ics 4.0 official downloaded from sammobile. I did all instructions succesfuly but tab doesn't register to my network Telenor in Pakistan,says failed try again later.Also it only connects for data mode on gsm/wcdma but not on only gsm.i repeated all steps again wiped davlik cache too, did factory reset but problem is there.i can see dialer in menu but sim doesn't register to network.By the way I have turned off data,should I try to turn on&recheck?data was connecting before doing all these steps&apn for wap&mms were there automaticaly after I inserted sim first time.Help please

Maybe a dumb question but is your tab unlocked? I had this issue and had to play around with the APN setting My provider had the correct setting to use on their website as well to this I had to unlock my TAB to use on a different network.

Reactions: FerasSGT

FerasSGT

Mar 24, 2009
Maybe a dumb question but is your tab unlocked? I had this issue and had to play around with the APN setting My provider had the correct setting to use on their website as well to this I had to unlock my TAB to use on a different network.
When I put in sim it shows network name & data works,signal bars also show full signals & it was same before doing steps for phone calls.Even now data works but when I touch my desired network to register it don't.

m170

Dec 8, 2007
When I put in sim it shows network name & data works,signal bars also show full signals & it was same before doing steps for phone calls.Even now data works but when I touch my desired network to register it don't.

What do you mean by touch your desired network? is this for wifi or sim based? anyway you can show me a picture of what you mean. It doesnt seem like you have issues with the APN but I really dont get the touch thing you refer to is your baseband changed?

FerasSGT

Mar 24, 2009
What do you mean by touch your desired network? is this for wifi or sim based? anyway you can show me a picture of what you mean. It doesnt seem like you have issues with the APN but I really dont get the touch thing you refer to is your baseband changed?

Touch means to click or press on network name which I want to register.it is a sim which works in phones for voice communications & sms but 3G enabled.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

z3r0nE

Mar 23, 2016
Thank you so much for your work.

Could you confirm with me. Is it available for Rom 5.1 lollipop from this topic.

Last edited:

kaydee93

Sep 26, 2018
Download link error

XDA please fix the download link for "Voice Call Enable [Stock] ICS 4.0.4 ROM Build 1.zip" it doesn't download it keeps poping back to the beginning of the page. Please do something.

Thank you. :good:

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Thank you XDA. I now can use my p7500 to make calls.:good::good:

Keep up the good work

MrAtech

May 5, 2021
[MOD][09.09.2012] Enable Voice Call For ROMs Based ON [Stock ICS & CM9 & CM10 & AOKP]

Note :- Please Read The Instruction Over again as some important things has been changed or added.

Vote This Thread to appear in XDA Portal - Click Here - Thank YOU

Hello XDA Tab 10.1 3G Users,
Hereby, I present you A MOD that will Enable Voice Call in Any ROMs based on Stock ICS 4.0.4 OR JB CyanogenMod10 Or ICS CyanogenMod9 OR AOKP.

This MOD works very well without a single FC in Samsung Stock ROM ICS 4.0.4

Requirements:-
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G [GT-P7500].
- You Must have Unlocked Recovery Mode. For Flashing .zip
- Any ROM based on Stock ICS 4.0.4 OR JB CyanogenMod10 Or ICS CyanogenMod9 OR AOKP.

Changelog 09/09/2012 Build 1
- Now it support any ROMs based on Stock ICS 4.0.4 Deodex OR Odex.
- Added AOKP ROMs support.
- Enable Internet Calls/SIP Account Features under Call Setting.
- Fix some bugs.

Instruction:-

For [ROMs based Samsung Stock ICS 4.0.4 Deodex OR Odex]

1- Reboot to Recovery Mode.
2- Make a Full Backup. [Recommend]
3- Install File CWM_I9103XXLQ3_Modem.zip
4- Install File Voice Call Enable [Stock] ICS 4.0.4 ROM Build 1.zip
5- Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache.
6- Reboot the tab and enjoy voice call.

For [Android 4.1.1 - CyanogenMod 10 Preview]
4- Install File Voice Call Enable [CM10] JB 4.1.1 ROM Build 1.zip

For [Android 4.0.4 - CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies]
4- Install File Voice Call Enable [CM9] ICS 4.0.4 ROM Build 1.zip

For [Android 4.0.4 - AOKP Milestone 6]
4- Install File Voice Call Enable [AOKP] ICS 4.0.4 ROM Build 1.zip

Important Notice:-
IF SIGNAL GETS LOST FREQUENTLY. Enable 2G only till the signal get stable then change it back to auto 2G/3G and Reboot your tab.

Tested On:-
- [Deodexed]Stock ICS rom XXLQ8 & Stock ICS rom XWLP5 - Get it Here
- [Offcial] Stock ICS rom XXLQ8 & Stock ICS rom XWLP5.
- [ROM][ICS] JellyBeanRom ICS - Get it Here
- [ROM][JB][CM10] Android 4.1.1 - CM10 Preview - Get it Here
- [ROM][GT-P7500] CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G (P4) - Get it Here

Screenshots:-
For [Stock ICS 4.0.4]

View attachment 1309136View attachment 1309137View attachment 1309138View attachment 1309139View attachment 1309140

For [CyanogenMod ROMs ]
View attachment 1310212View attachment 1310213View attachment 1310307View attachment 1310308View attachment 1310309

Waiting for your Feedback & Please hit Thanks batten.

Regards,
AlMaqdad
Is this file the voice call enabler or this is just the cyanogenmod?

sam r6

Dec 8, 2021
Just found a tab10.1 gt-p7500 and would really like to use this. Is the zip file still available

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Note :- Please Read The Instruction Over again as some important things has been changed or added.
    Vote This Thread to appear in XDA Portal - Click Here - Thank YOU

Hello XDA Tab 10.1 3G Users,
    Hereby, I present you A MOD that will Enable Voice Call in Any ROMs based on Stock ICS 4.0.4 OR JB CyanogenMod10 Or ICS CyanogenMod9 OR AOKP.

This MOD works very well without a single FC in Samsung Stock ROM ICS 4.0.4

Requirements:-
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G [GT-P7500].
    - You Must have Unlocked Recovery Mode. For Flashing .zip
    - Any ROM based on Stock ICS 4.0.4 OR JB CyanogenMod10 Or ICS CyanogenMod9 OR AOKP.

Changelog 09/09/2012 Build 1
    - Now it support any ROMs based on Stock ICS 4.0.4 Deodex OR Odex.
    - Added AOKP ROMs support.
    - Enable Internet Calls/SIP Account Features under Call Setting.
    - Fix some bugs.

Instruction:-

For [ROMs based Samsung Stock ICS 4.0.4 Deodex OR Odex]
    4- Install File Voice Call Enable [Stock] ICS 4.0.4 ROM Build 1.zip

For [Android 4.1.1 - CyanogenMod 10 Preview]
    4- Install File Voice Call Enable [CM10] JB 4.1.1 ROM Build 1.zip

For [Android 4.0.4 - CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies]
    4- Install File Voice Call Enable [CM9] ICS 4.0.4 ROM Build 1.zip

For [Android 4.0.4 - AOKP Milestone 6]
    4- Install File Voice Call Enable [AOKP] ICS 4.0.4 ROM Build 1.zip

Important Notice:-
    IF SIGNAL GETS LOST FREQUENTLY. Enable 2G only till the signal get stable then change it back to auto 2G/3G and Reboot your tab.

Tested On:-
    - [Deodexed]Stock ICS rom XXLQ8 & Stock ICS rom XWLP5 - Get it Here
    - [Offcial] Stock ICS rom XXLQ8 & Stock ICS rom XWLP5.
    - [ROM][ICS] JellyBeanRom ICS - Get it Here
    - [ROM][JB][CM10] Android 4.1.1 - CM10 Preview - Get it Here
    - [ROM][GT-P7500] CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G (P4) - Get it Here

Screenshots:-
    For [Stock ICS 4.0.4]
    Screenshot_2012-09-07-18-58-02.jpgScreenshot_2012-09-07-18-57-44.jpgScreenshot_2012-09-07-19-04-08.jpgScreenshot_2012-09-07-18-58-25.jpgScreenshot_2012-09-07-19-02-47.jpg

For [CyanogenMod ROMs ]
    Screenshot_2012-09-08-05-34-58.jpgScreenshot_2012-09-08-05-35-54.jpgScreenshot_2012-09-08-06-42-15.jpgScreenshot_2012-09-08-06-42-45.jpgScreenshot_2012-09-08-06-43-24.jpg

Waiting for your Feedback & Please hit Thanks batten.

Regards,
    AlMaqdad
    Thread Updated. The MOD should works on Any ROM based on Stock ICS 4.0.4 Deodexed.
    @Armaturbatyr & @Sir Otto
    I have updated the MOD should works on Any ROM based on Stock ICS 4.0.4 Deodexed. For other ROM such AOSP and JellyBean I need some more time to test and check.
    hi guys i install awesome on off ... and really it is awesome, working well now even my tab light is off in call duration i call continuesly talk withought intruption ... now i think only bluetooth is remain... and if all these things is added together in as an update then it will be volla ....

I'm really pleased to see that I could help! So, please hit the thanks button... :p
    It will be really nice if dev will make the BT work on vice call...
    The work around I used for the muting of sound when the screen turns of is

1. installing an app called 'Screen On by Konstantinos Polychronis'
    2. kept screen on for "an active call' and "PhoneUtil'.

It seems to work fine for me