[Q] help want games

Search This thread
Jan 24, 2014
Friends iam new here so i saw many gameplay vid. From youtube for grand i fownd my games doesnt work on my samsung galaxy grand previousely i downloaded batman tdkr v1.1.4 and try to install apk nothing happens my grand says application is not installed please help i want games for my samsung galaxy gran running on 4.2.2 antutu benchmark results are about 11469
and also my grand is rooted

Jan 24, 2014
I dont know such things like pirated because iam new in android phone well i will give you the link that where i download games here
gamedea.blogspot.in check this link and tell me what is pirated mean
thanx in advance

naufalhadyan

Nov 17, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
I dont know such things like pirated because iam new in android phone well i will give you the link that where i download games here check this link and tell me what is pirated mean
thanx in advance

Pirating software means downloading and installing software from unofficial sources in order to avoid paying.

You have to purchase it from Play Store, it's only $6.99.

Last edited:

naufalhadyan

Nov 17, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
Oh man so i need to buy games and thats mean i cannot download games from anywhere

Support the game developers. :) XDA-Developers is a community of such people (developers) so discussing anything about cheating their hardwork contradicts with this forums...

This is internet, you can pirate anything you want and nobody even the people here in XDA can stop you. But don't discuss it here, because this is a community where some people actually make a living off the money they get from selling their software.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2014
So shall i download games or not if you know the websites of some then please give me the link i dont want to download games from play store because in such case if i need to uninstall it then i need to install it again which cause wastage of internet data

naufalhadyan

Nov 17, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
One question too, is Asphalt 8 apk is legal. Its free on play store but isnt compatible. Im just asking :p for sure

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

That is a bit of a grey area... ;)
It is actually against the law to distribute copyrighted materials other than official means, free or not. This is the basis why Google sent cease and desist letter to Cyanogenmod Team a few years ago, because back then CM team distributed Google apps preincluded in the ROM zip. This is against the law according to Google, who sees the legit distribution of Google apps only via Play Store/Android Market. But then they allowed the devs to distribute Gapps as seperate zip.

I think the rules here in XDA only covers pirating in the means of avoiding payment (because it hurts the developers to do so) but it is allowed to bypass region and device restrictions, if there is no payment obligation.

This is why, here in XDA we see Google Keyboard apks and GEL apks, because they are region and device restricted, but there is no payment obligation to use said apps.

Now back to Asphalt 8... yes it is free to download and free to play, but it still has in-app purchases... so I think it is still not allowed to share it here because it will remove the potential income source for Gameloft. In app purchases will not work on pirated apps, I presume?

Reactions: black87
Jan 24, 2014
It is actually against the law to distribute copyrighted materials other than official means, free or not. This is the basis why Google sent cease and desist letter to Cyanogenmod Team a few years ago, because back then CM team distributed Google apps preincluded in the ROM zip. This is against the law according to Google, who sees the legit distribution of Google apps only via Play Store/Android Market. But then they allowed the devs to distribute Gapps as seperate zip.

I think the rules here in XDA only covers pirating in the means of avoiding payment (because it hurts the developers to do so) but it is allowed to bypass region and device restrictions, if there is no payment obligation.

This is why, here in XDA we see Google Keyboard apks and GEL apks, because they are region and device restricted, but there is no payment obligation to use said apps.

Now back to Asphalt 8... yes it is free to download and free to play, but it still has in-app purchases... so I think it is still not allowed to share it here because it will remove the potential income source for Gameloft. In app purchases will not work on pirated apps, I presume?

By the way will u tell me which custom rom is best for play games on my samsung galaxy grand 4.2.2

shanbhagatul

Nov 28, 2013
Margao
for best gaming performance...gennxt , pyramid, turbokat and kitkatx are excellent! smooth and also very good battery life!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    One question too, is Asphalt 8 apk is legal. Its free on play store but isnt compatible. Im just asking :p for sure

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk