looking for a stable rom

Search This thread

a1shakes

Jun 4, 2012
Hi,

I'm looking for a stable and reliable rom and kernel combo (kitkat), which meets the following requirements

1) gps should work properly.
2) Good audio quality and camera performance.
3) bug free and lag free ui.
4) mobile radio should work properly.
5) I would prefer a lightweight rom

That's mainly it.I don't care about features that much so any rom which meets these requirements is great.

I'm on cm11 latest nightly and right now its pretty buggy cause of random reboots and system ui fc's.I have the i9000 with slower memory chip.

Thanks

Gokulbalram

Apr 22, 2013
Pune
Hi,

I'm looking for a stable and reliable rom and kernel combo (kitkat), which meets the following requirements

1) gps should work properly.
2) Good audio quality and camera performance.
3) bug free and lag free ui.
4) mobile radio should work properly.
5) I would prefer a lightweight rom

That's mainly it.I don't care about features that much so any rom which meets these requirements is great.

I'm on cm11 latest nightly and right now its pretty buggy cause of random reboots and system ui fc's.I have the i9000 with slower memory chip.

Thanks

Try OmniROM and Semaphore

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    the latest build seem to have some problem with front camera crashing.Saw it on the omni thread for i9000. Can you tell me which version are you using and does it have the problem of front camera crashing.

Thanks

Umm, No front Cam crashes (Nothing here) Maybe the kernel they use is a bit unstable. I'm on the latest build of Omni