[ROM][Multi-lang][19 langs] Shady313 Make Your Own Series [23134 Release 1][29/08/10]

Search This thread

NEO130

Jul 12, 2007
Thank you for the realy clean cool rom. I like it very much (better and faster is the opera mini 5). I have one wish for the next update. Please can you install the microsoft widget engine and the money and weather widget ? :)

Last edited:

Shady313

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 14, 2008
Vác
Thank you for the realy clean cool rom. I like it very much (better and faster is the opera mini 5). I have one wish for the next update. Please can you install the microsoft widget engine and the money and weather widget ? :)

No I wont, sorry and I know about the opera mini 5 but that doesnt support the flash. Anyway should i use that instead of Opera 10? I dont use flash. And if someone needs that easily can install that. Hmm intresting, maybe you are right :) I will use that in my next release.

Should I make a cab file for widgets? :) Ok im gonna make this.

Edit: I needs the new IE so this also will be installed

Edit 2: sorry but it doesnt allow to install my cab with this system files, so you should put the packages into my kitchen and recook your rom :(

Edit 3: Opera 10 is better, because it has html support and some more other useful features

Last edited:

xfindeer

Apr 28, 2010
Nice!very fast!
But how can i set the left key to start manu?
The "button" set in "personal" disappeared.
Thx to your great work again@!

AbuGWM5

Aug 19, 2006
Net Framework 2.0 and higher

Hi,

Im having problems using a particular application (rosetta repeater).
It crashes on start.

errror message:
Argument Exception, COM object with CLSID .... incorrect parameter etc

Im guessing this has something to do with it needing Net Framework 2.0 (and higher).

have tried installing netcf 1, 2 and 35.

Im outta ideas.

Shady313

Dec 14, 2008
Vác
Hi,

Im having problems using a particular application (rosetta repeater).
It crashes on start.

errror message:
Argument Exception, COM object with CLSID .... incorrect parameter etc

Im guessing this has something to do with it needing Net Framework 2.0 (and higher).

have tried installing netcf 1, 2 and 35.

Im outta ideas.

It's intresting, NETCF 3.7 is included in my rom.

Where can I find that app?

Shady313

Dec 14, 2008
Vác
New release is coming on the next week! There will be some little changes but nothing special (just some optimization, especially in power off - unattended - media player playback).

France lang coming soon (only some hours). More langs on the next week!

Last edited:

AbuGWM5

Aug 19, 2006
I really dont know whats the problem. the program wanna use the media player's ocx module, but it cant (the registry key isnt missing) Have you tried this on other 6.5 roms?

Yes the new laurenti [WWE] [06-05-2010] [Lite] WM 6.5.5 (23568)
6.5.5 Build 23568 Lite ( 70 Mb).

I'm pretty certain it has something to do with netcf. His rom has 3.5. (Also tried your 23566, with no luck :-( )

Will keep trying new releases of your ROMs as they are XTREMELY lean and SNAPPY.

Thanks a lot anyway, slim.

Shady313

Dec 14, 2008
Vác
Yes the new laurenti [WWE] [06-05-2010] [Lite] WM 6.5.5 (23568)
6.5.5 Build 23568 Lite ( 70 Mb).

I'm pretty certain it has something to do with netcf. His rom has 3.5. (Also tried your 23566, with no luck :-( )

Will keep trying new releases of your ROMs as they are XTREMELY lean and SNAPPY.

Thanks a lot anyway, slim.

Ok i will make a rom with netcf 3.5 maybe that will be OK. But only on next week, cuz im very busy on the weekends :(

I hope i can release new builds with more speed and stability. :) I think the speed is already good, but never enough :)

nahdd123

Oct 6, 2009
i am using your very nice rom.

i would like use s2u2 lock screen instead of windows mobile 6.5 default lock screen.

how can i stop wm 6.5 lock screen?

Shady313

Dec 14, 2008
Vác
i am using your very nice rom.

i would like use s2u2 lock screen instead of windows mobile 6.5 default lock screen.

how can i stop wm 6.5 lock screen?

You should use this cab file: link

In my next builds i will use another autolock app. You can disable that if you removed the windows\startup\lock.lnk file.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Shady313
    What did you update in your kitchen at 19/05 ; new language ?

Only more languages, yes :)
    Shady, thanks fon new build, but i didnt see changes.
    G-alarm bad working, again.
    There are not keyboard settings. Not scary, but please fix that;)

And roms from your 1st kitchen 23569 more stability then roms from 2nd 23569, i think.

Wait your new roms with manila.
    But i think that resco photo viewer pro 7.11 better then HTC album.
    Also you can add HTC's keyboard.

And the last request, can you add or attache .cab CommManager from R3A official? It more comfortable then CommManager in your kitchen. Beforehand thank you