[DISCUSSION][REVIEWS] Consolidated App Reviews, Recommendations & Discussions Thread

Search This thread

guedeshot

Oct 28, 2012
Greenify

Greenify. This app changes everything in the phone. Battery save much better and velocity of the responses are much faster than before. great!

Reactions: skysat123

skysat123

Oct 23, 2010
Berlin
My favorite apps is Öffi Haltestellen and MX Player Pro.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

@ guedeshot,

a very good tip for Greenify app ! THANKS

steviemch

Jul 25, 2013
Airdrie
Apps I use the most....Nova Launcher, Es File Explorer, Google Maps (could'nt be without it), VLC Player for my media...not sure about my favourite. For the phone I quite like CallHeads, when a call comes through while you're in an app, it doesn't close the app, you basically get a small image of the person calling which you can then choose to either answer or ignore. Quite a simple idea but one that I find works well.

ziogrey

Sep 6, 2013
Favourite App: Advanced Task Killer
Favourite Tweak: SDMErge400
Favourite Game : Bejeweled Blitz

djangosteen

Sep 7, 2013
Jakarta
Since my phone isn't a high-end phone, my favourite apps is greenify, this app help my phone a lot.

My favourite widget is beautiful widgets, and I love xhalofloating window which runs on xposed framework!

dharmabum02

Mar 7, 2013
I really appreciate all of the aps that make flashing new roms easier .... and the speed tweaks and 3g hack .. but honestly my favaorite ap is 10000+free ebooks reader ... I spend alot of time at work reading and this ap is wonderful for all of the books it has

Anderson2

Feb 25, 2012
Not in any special order:

Titanium pro
Aquamail pro
Greenify
ES File Explorer
QuickPic
SuperSU
Avast (for its firewall and theft)
Notification Toggle
Lagfix
ROM toolbox
Stickmount
LBE Security
Tasker
Unolingo
Tapatalk
Calengoo
Business Calendar
Colornote
Etc.

kcerica

Aug 6, 2011
Detroit, MI
I have so many but one of the first apps that I always install on a new device or after reformat is smart taskbar (pro.) I changed the activation settings so that the trigger mode is off so it's only activated from the notification bar. It's kind of like an app drawer you can open from your notification bar (or set up trigger area) so you can launch any app without going to the home screen or app drawer. You can add shortcuts (like settings, contacts, bookmarks etc,) you can open widgets, when you long press on any app you can go to the apps settings page, one click uninstall, edit the app name and add it to one of your labels (categories), access recent & running apps where you can kill the app with the pro version. You can assign labels that are like the categories you have in custom launchers and there's a quick launch spot on top. You can also change the theme if it doesn't look right on your phone or tablet and you can change the transparency...
Obviously I'm crazy about this app, I've been using it for years and I can't imagine Android without it. The developer has made a newer version called smart taskbar 2 but I haven't tried it out since I have the original version set up exactly the way I want it.

Vortex1212

Jan 14, 2012
has anyone else tried buzz launcher here?... found out about it a couple of days ago, not as many personalization options as nova or apex but still very neat.

malomank

Feb 13, 2011
Buzz launcher

has anyone else tried buzz launcher here?... found out about it a couple of days ago, not as many personalization options as nova or apex but still very neat.

Hi, I tried buzz launcher and has some cool themes, but I had some issues with the widgets because when I try to put one it gave me FC

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Automate it pro is an app where you can add some rules, for example when I open album or youtube my screen rotate is activated. It's a very useful app.

jambriz

Nov 15, 2012
Activating flashlight on lockscreen with cyanogenmod by holding home button. You have to configure it on settings to activate it though. Very handy for finding your car keys or wallet or anything in dark.

Sent from my ST18i

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DISCUSSION][REVIEWS] Consolidated App Reviews, Recommendations & Discussions Thread

Hello Everybody,

In order to attempt to keep this forum neat and tidy the moderation team has decided that 1 standalone thread for discussing the good and bad of all the the apps, modifications, tweaks, and widgets is all we need. So have at it guys and gals! Within this thread review, compare and discuss whatever it is that is interesting you at any given moment. Any new threads on this matter will be closed and directed here. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Remember that most of this will just be a matter of opinion so try your best to respect everyone else’s opinion too!;)

Cheers Mates :victory:
    The Moderation Team

xdalogo-1.png
    Mine is mobil defence saved me more than once when lost phn just log in and track plus I can wipe and lock phn remotely

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    What anti theft app should I buy? Soon I will get my galaxy s4 and ofcourse I want to be a bit more sure about getting it back if it gets stolen. So which do you guys recommend?

Sent from a galaxy far away.
    What anti theft app should I buy? Soon I will get my galaxy s4 and ofcourse I want to be a bit more sure about getting it back if it gets stolen. So which do you guys recommend?

Sent from a galaxy far away.

My favorite is lookout

Sent from my Nexus
    my favorite app is tapatalk. best app for forums :)