[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1][spyder/umts_spyder] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2

Search This thread

Noe!

Sep 27, 2013
How do I enable the 3 dot overflow menu?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Noe!

Sep 27, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1394133049235.jpg PAC Console displaying the wrong zip to download.

sherri

Feb 15, 2008
Does the led light blink with the screen ON? Used to be available in CM and CM based ROMs, and all AOKP ROMs.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

zero66

Nov 4, 2013
Does the led light blink with the screen ON? Used to be available in CM and CM based ROMs, and all AOKP ROMs.

Is this it? I'm on liquid

Sent from my XT912 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394197500105.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394197500105.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 404

draltus

Oct 30, 2009
isparta
i can't install this rom via boot menu manager. is there any option. installation aborted status 6

how can I install this amazing rom via boot menu manager slot 1

Last edited:

Aceofzeroz

i can't install this rom via boot menu manager. is there any option. installation aborted status 6

how can I install this amazing rom via boot menu manager slot 1

Well for us in the A2 section who are limited to using BMM, you have to replace all the 'set_perm' lines in the updater script with older CM-based KK set perm lines.
So if you can find a previously BMM flashable CM11 or so, replace all the lines with set perm/permission and that should do it. Keep a copy of that modified updater script for future nightlies and good luck! ;):cool:

Sent from the Ace's MB865 using Tapatalk

sherri

Feb 15, 2008
Have you looked into whether an xposed module is available for what you want and if not you can request one

I have no idea what that is, nor how I would use it. It is available on AOKP ROMs, but none of those ROMs are 4.4

Used to be on all CM ROMs and CM based ROMs.

Is this it? I'm on liquid

Sent from my XT912 using xda app-developers app

No, but thank you that just let's you change colors if lights that blink with the screen off. (Like Light Flow).

The screen shot shows what I am looking for.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394295054304.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394295054304.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 301

seandop

Apr 16, 2013
I hadn't realized this was back to an official build, so the nightlies are true nightlies. There were some strange redraw issues in the 3/4 build that seem to be resolved in the 3/8 build.

As for the phone issues, if non-intrusive is checked in the phone settings (it is by default), you will be unable to answer incoming calls in the 3/4 build. Have not checked to see if it is fixed in the 3/8 build.

Brantuck84

Jul 16, 2012
Cullman
I have no idea what that is, nor how I would use it. It is available on AOKP ROMs, but none of those ROMs are 4.4

Used to be on all CM ROMs and CM based ROMs.

No, but thank you that just let's you change colors if lights that blink with the screen off. (Like Light Flow).

The screen shot shows what I am looking for.

Read up on xposed framework I'm pretty sure you can accomplish what you want with it just Google it

seandop

Apr 16, 2013
What is preventing me from using this rom from day to day is the fact that it is not generating the historical calls and while most already shows the MAC of the wifi is still not showing.
Anyone else noticed this or does anyone have a solution?

Which build?

sherri

Feb 15, 2008
Read up on xposed framework I'm pretty sure you can accomplish what you want with it just Google it

I did. I do not see what I want at all. If it were as simple as installing an apk, many would use it. I had friends who developed ROMs and couldn't get correct code for this. Guess I will be on AOKP 4.3 until someone else can figure this out.

It used to be on all CM and CM based ROMs, as well as AOKP. Do not know why it isn't there anymore.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

Hi !

Because currently I don't have my XT910 device, I cannot continue to be maintainer on those devices XT910 & XT912 .

If someone want to continue my work, please let me to know or contact PAC Maintainers !

Best regards !

I am back to help out. I am currently part of the PAC Team. Mainly maintaining the Moto X right now...I have pulled my droid razr off the shelf and have fixed up the nightlies for the spyder and umts-spyder.
    here is a rom for today.

spyder : ROM

umts_spyder : ROM
    Hey guys which is a more stable rom?? mokee, pac or cm 12???
    I think PAC (but that's just my opinion). Welder and co. are enjoying LS but just not the current build.

OK, so, I have been on a quest to find a final KK ROM that I can stick with in stock slot and be done with it. I've tried many but there was always something that made me switch and try another.

So, since I've had a good experience with PAC 5.1, I decided to try PAC KK (last build: 20150118). OK, so far I'm again impressed with PAC. It's the first ROM I've found that includes the Dynamic Status Bar option that does not cause lag when enabled (PA and MoKee KK both caused lag).
    Also, even though Xposed XLED module is a workaround, it's the first ROM (that I've seen) other than AOKP that allows LED while screen is on natively (let me just add an at.sherri here: @sherri).

ROM is feature packed like AOKP and MoKee.

So if this ROM has decent battery performance, then maybe I've found a final KK ROM. MoKee KK is good but battery just seems a bit dodgy. Will need a few days to establish battery usage and general performance.
    I've only played with it for about 2 hours now..

Just thought I'd share this info for anyone who is interested.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR Maxx (XT910)
    PAC development for razr dead?

Last nightly is 6/5/14 :crying:

https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/umts_spyder/nightly/

There's an yesterday build in there...
    Hey I noticed that theres no new version for the umts_spyder so i built my own. Its really smooth and fast so if anyone wants it heres the link
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4StYBjw_YQlZDc5NUlBRUdyTDA/view?usp=sharing