TWRP 220.127.116.11 & PhilZ Touch 6.59.0
*** For Locked and Unlocked BOOTLOADERS! ***
I proudly present you the first and only DUAL RECOVERY for locked boot loaders on our lovely Xperia phones!
If you have an unlocked bootloader and chose to keep the STOCK Sony kernel, you can also use this MOD.
Currently supported XPERIA models:
These are also links to the device specific Q&A threads.
Xperia Z: SO-02E, C6602, C6603, C6606, C6616
Xperia ZL: C6502, C6503, C6506
Xperia Tablet Z: SO-03E, SGP311, SGP312, SGP321, SGP351
Xperia Z Ultra: C6802, C6806, C6833, C6843
Xperia Z1: C6902, C6903, C6906, C6943, C6916
Xperia Z1 Compact: D5502, D5503, D5506
Xperia Z2: D6502, D6503, D6506, D6543, D6563
Xperia Tablet Z2: SGP511, SGP512, SGP521, SGP551, SGP561
Xperia ZR: C5502, C5503, C5506
Xperia T, TX, TL and V: LT30p, LT29, LT30at, LT25i
Xperia S: LT26i
Xperia SP: C5302, C5303
Xperia T2 Ultra: D5303, D5322
Xperia Z3: D6603, D6633, D6643, D6653, D6616
Xperia Z3 Compact: D5803, D5833
Xperia Tablet Z3 Compact: SGP621, SGP641, SGP651
I will be adding more and more devices to the list in the near future, keep your eyes on this thread for them to be released
I will also start a Q&A thread for each of the models officially supported, once released from the experimental stage.
XZDualRecovery User Manual
- DooMLoRD for all his excellent work on our much loved Sony phones!
- The Team Win developers for TWRP
- The ClockWorkMod developers for CWM
- @alexocean for his awesome job testing almost all FW releases and the discovery of SuperSU causing problems for the installation of this recovery!
- @RoberM for testing
- @surdu_petru for testing and handy pointers
- @Androxyde for allowing to use his linux and mac adb binaries.
- @lancebukkake for finding the TWRP 'fix' to use exFAT formatted sdcards!
- @delewer for the final fix for TWRP and its use of exFAT formatted sdcards
- @DevShaft for some code help on the windows installer (the menu!)
- @Androxyde again, but now for his bash code/script suggestions... oh boy this guy is a genius!
- @Tamirwig and @shoey63 for their excellent job at testing early BETA's (Xperia Z)
- @gregbradley for his extensive testing on the Xperia Z1
- @russel5 for his tinkering and general debugging help
All past, current and future releases will appear on http://nut.xperia-files.com/ for download, also providing a QR code for easy downloading on your mobile The flashable file will bring any previous version to the latest release.
The origins of this XZDualRecovery package are in the packages done by:
Krabappel2548, Cpasjuste and DooMLoRD
Thank you for your excellent work guys!
Your thanks (and donations) should (also) go out to them, they deserve it!
XZDualRecovery, Tool/Utility for the Sony Xperia Z
[NUT], AngelBob , shoey63 , Olivier, Krabappel2548, DooMLoRD, Cpasjuste, Tungstwenty, sijav, zxz0O0, MohammadAG, McBane87, oshmoun
Source Code: https://github.com/xNUTx/XZDualRecovery
Current Stable Version: 2.8.26
Stable Release Date: 2016-02-22
Last Updated 2016-02-22