FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[CMC-GUI] [DAILY] [PPA] Cyanogenmod Compiler Daily [Depreciated]

3,189 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,980
 
By lithid-cm, Inactive Recognized Developer on 28th December 2011, 05:45 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd March 2012, 02:24 PM |#781  
lithid-cm's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2,980
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cips gokhle

@op now over 2 months from alpha 2 when we get alpha 3?

I update as people post issues, either there are not a lot of issues, or no one really uses it. Frankly with some of the changes within the cyanogenmod team, and their views on a few things I have lost interest in cyanogenmod, therefore lost interest in this. I understand that others might want to use it (which is why its still here), but unless there is some feedback I can't really update it, since well, I don't use it.

thanks for your interest though.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lithid-cm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lithid-cm Ad-Free
 
 
23rd March 2012, 04:13 AM |#782  
Account currently disabled
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,947
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithid-cm

I update as people post issues, either there are not a lot of issues, or no one really uses it. Frankly with some of the changes within the cyanogenmod team, and their views on a few things I have lost interest in cyanogenmod, therefore lost interest in this. I understand that others might want to use it (which is why its still here), but unless there is some feedback I can't really update it, since well, I don't use it.

thanks for your interest though.

ok and sorry for asking ETA BUT really love cm Compiler and i use it . again sorry for ETA
The Following User Says Thank You to Ron G For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ron G Ad-Free
23rd March 2012, 06:35 PM |#783  
ChiefOdie's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Configuring to use a local mirror
OK, I searched the thread and didn't see the answer

I'm trying to find out if there are any specific configuration issues that I may run into compiling off of a local mirror instead of pointing to the main repositories (not counting stale data )

Thank you
Chief
24th March 2012, 01:22 PM |#784  
Reptilez_DK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolding
Thanks Meter: 294
 
More
Please correct me if I wrong.

When choosing branch: ics, shouldn't crespo be an option ?
24th March 2012, 02:03 PM |#785  
mDroidd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,389
 
Donate to Me
More
@OP: can I use some of your stuff and code for my AndroidCentral??

Thanks in advance!

Greets!
24th March 2012, 03:30 PM |#786  
lithid-cm's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2,980
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mDroidd

@OP: can I use some of your stuff and code for my AndroidCentral??

Thanks in advance!

Greets!

Depends, I would like to know what, and how. PM me about it.
24th March 2012, 03:32 PM |#787  
lithid-cm's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2,980
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear.julin

Please correct me if I wrong.

When choosing branch: ics, shouldn't crespo be an option ?

ICS needs some tweeking still. The issue is that cyanogenmod doesn't keep the devices in the manifest anymore. I would just clone crespo manually into device/samsung
The Following User Says Thank You to lithid-cm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lithid-cm Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 06:35 PM |#788  
immortal_yash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 645
 
More
i really liked the tool keep up with the work...i m finally preparing my pc to compile...
25th March 2012, 10:09 PM |#789  
lithid-cm's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2,980
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal_yash

i really liked the tool keep up with the work...i m finally preparing my pc to compile...

Once I get more feedback. Most def
27th March 2012, 02:22 PM |#790  
shvelo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 68
 
Donate to Me
More
Can i compile ICS? It gets errors.
Also, this can't detect ADB.
27th March 2012, 03:15 PM |#791  
Reptilez_DK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolding
Thanks Meter: 294
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shvelo

Can i compile ICS? It gets errors.
Also, this can't detect ADB.

ADB works fine here, and I had only minor trouble getting a cm9 build done for my crespo/Nexus S. Haven't tried a clean ICS though. (Actually I have, but not with this fantastic tool. This > http://source.android.com/source/initializing.html < is a step by step guide for ICS, but only for google products - as far as I know)

Now the fun begins.

Edit: Hmm. First time it build perfect, but second time it couldn't locate this from adb -> remote object '/system/vendor/firmware/cypress-touchkey.bin' does not exist

Edit 2. Started over from scratch, and now it works every time.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes