FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc

61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc

56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels

45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable

27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4

34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,675

By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th May 2012, 10:44 AM |#101  
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,637

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

This is false. Default does not install DTa2sd.

Hmm... I coulda sworn I saw it install DTa2sd when I selected the default the first time I flashed this. The phone did reboot 3 times on the default installation.
The Following User Says Thank You to the.emilio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the.emilio Ad-Free

19th May 2012, 10:46 AM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalkarma

Wow! The op poster is epic, manly and f n awesome at the same time! Good job fellow Dirt members. Ride the lightning fellas ride the lightning!I'm gunna try this sucka out!

Hahaha! Thanks Digi. Any time you want me to make you a banner for your incredible Seduction ROm you just hit me up and let me know! I can hear her calling me now....
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
19th May 2012, 10:53 AM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.emilio

Hmm... I coulda sworn I saw it install DTa2sd when I selected the default the first time I flashed this. The phone did reboot 3 times on the default installation.

Okay I looked into the updater and in fact I did not have the correct value established for that argument. However, what puzzles me is I just re-flashed the rom for default and it did not install a2sd, although it DID read out that it was in aroma. Which makes sense being that I used a half command so to speak. Can you do me a favor? Would you use a file explorer and go to system/bin/ and tell me if you see any files related to a2sd? Such as; a2sd, adbfix, apps2sd.hlp, dtinstall. etc..

Thanks for the feedback on ReLoaded, this is my first time with Aroma so there are bound to be some mistakes. After 227 downloads in 4 hours I'm feeling pretty good that I didn't screw up to bad! lol

Edit: Nevermind, I stand corrected, I borked the argument, will rebake and upload shortly.
Sorry to anyone that is not partitioned that experienced a difficulty due to this error. I will not in OP.
Thanks
-jamie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
19th May 2012, 10:57 AM |#104  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

More
How many downloads?
Holy Toledo!

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.
The Following User Says Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ropodope Ad-Free
19th May 2012, 11:02 AM |#105  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Okay I looked into the updater and in fact I did not have the correct value established for that argument. However, what puzzles me is I just re-flashed the rom for default and it did not install a2sd, although it DID read out that it was in aroma. Which makes sense being that I used a half command so to speak. Can you do me a favor? Would you use a file explorer and go to system/bin/ and tell me if you see any files related to a2sd? Such as; a2sd, adbfix, apps2sd.hlp, dtinstall. etc..

Thanks for the feedback on ReLoaded, this is my first time with Aroma so there are bound to be some mistakes. After 227 downloads in 4 hours I'm feeling pretty good that I didn't screw up to bad! lol

Edit: Nevermind, I stand corrected, I borked the argument, will rebake and upload shortly.
Sorry to anyone that is not partitioned that experienced a difficulty due to this error. I will not in OP.
Thanks
-jamie

Im partitioned as it is so it was nothing for me LOL. I had actually reflashed the rom and did a custom install so I can get the FULL experience of this kick ass rom so I dont think I couldve helped as you asked. Glad you got it figured out, I knew I saw it on the AROMA installer.

Jamie, rope and everyone else involved, ya'll have completely out done anything else I have ever tried. I loved the KWIQY rom and now this rom makes KWIQY look like.... well to be blunt its like racing a smart car vs a bugatti veyron
The Following User Says Thank You to the.emilio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the.emilio Ad-Free
19th May 2012, 11:07 AM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida

More
Quote:

Im partitioned as it is so it was nothing for me LOL. I had actually reflashed the rom and did a custom install so I can get the FULL experience of this kick ass rom so I dont think I couldve helped as you asked. Glad you got it figured out, I knew I saw it on the AROMA installer.

Jamie, rope and everyone else involved, ya'll have completely out done anything else I have ever tried. I loved the KWIQY rom and now this rom makes KWIQY look like.... well to be blunt its like racing a smart car vs a bugatti veyron

WHOA!! Easy there bro!! HAHAHAHA!!!

No you are absolutely right. There is a reason 1.3d was always the best and there is a reason this ROM will be HARD to top. Thanks man!!!

That would be 237 Rope.... at least before I posted this edit! LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
19th May 2012, 11:19 AM |#107  
Flag Gastonia, NC
Thanks Meter: 195

More
juss flashed let it settle before i mess with it =D
loved the lotk aroma theme tho, pretty epic
The Following User Says Thank You to polar2792 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift polar2792 Ad-Free
19th May 2012, 11:24 AM |#108  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by polar2792

That is really not needed. Trust me, its fast and smooth right from the first boot. Had no issues getting it running with everything and restored right after flashing.
19th May 2012, 11:34 AM |#109  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

More
Quote:

that's the quote of the whole week right there! haaaaaa!! thanks so much man. the funny thing is we aren't even done yet nor do we pretend to be.

ropodope
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ropodope Ad-Free
19th May 2012, 11:36 AM |#110  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by polar2792

Hey thanks man, I made that theme while I was trying to figure out a frame-res tweak. I actually have to fix 1 PNG, if you noticed the left side of the select buttons is missing.... lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
19th May 2012, 11:39 AM |#111  
Flag Gastonia, NC
Thanks Meter: 195

More
yea at the very last aroma screen where it says let reboot 3 times it abruptly ends with a y. still very nice theme, goes well the the ics theme for the rom
The Following User Says Thank You to polar2792 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift polar2792 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)