FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.2.2][JDQ39E][RC8.5] Unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1 RC Builds

2,574 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,035
 
By PecanCM, Inactive Recognized Developer on 18th December 2012, 08:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2013, 06:34 PM |#1001  
Soul_Fly's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Guys do you have any idea how to move Apps in SD card like CM7?

As far as I know Android ROMs using 4.2.1 and higher don't allow it anymore and as we all know the intrnal space on our p350 is like super low. I just installed whatsapp and 2-3 other basic apps and i'm already out of space.

can anyone provide any help for this ROM?
 
 
5th May 2013, 06:49 PM |#1002  
Senior Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Use link2sd

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app
5th May 2013, 06:59 PM |#1003  
Soul_Fly's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PecanCM

test this please
http://www.mediafire.com/?mkg2qkom4fsdam6

Stereo works
Success.

EDIT:
Now all that remains in the major bugs area is the
-Lockscreen touch bug
-Hotspot Bug
-CM10.1 inbuilt image editor.
5th May 2013, 07:32 PM |#1004  
Shaka96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Messina
Thanks Meter: 184
 
More
And random reboot for me

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app
5th May 2013, 07:59 PM |#1005  
dbarrera's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Fly

Stereo works
Success.

EDIT:
Now all that remains in the major bugs area is the
-Lockscreen touch bug
-Hotspot Bug
-CM10.1 inbuilt image editor.

Define lockscreen touch bug... Lockscreen not recognizing touch? It has something to do with the call button "fix"... When I turn screen on with the on/off button it recognizes with no problem... My best recommendation is to limit call button functionality to send and answer phone calls...

Sent from my GT-S5830M using Tapatalk 2
5th May 2013, 08:58 PM |#1006  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Me too...
Phone says ext-sd 0MB...
What to do?

And also:
Any solution with charging like i reported a few sites back?
5th May 2013, 08:59 PM |#1007  
Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Fly

Guys do you have any idea how to move Apps in SD card like CM7?

As far as I know Android ROMs using 4.2.1 and higher don't allow it anymore and as we all know the intrnal space on our p350 is like super low. I just installed whatsapp and 2-3 other basic apps and i'm already out of space.

can anyone provide any help for this ROM?

1- Back up everything you have in your SD card.
2- Enter to recovery mode.
3- Create a partition on your SD card.
4- Reboot your phone.
5- Download Link2sd app and open it.
6- Select the partition you create.
7- Reboot phone again.
8- And finally, open Link2sd, select an app, tap on create link, select the three lines (when possible) and tap create link, now the app is the SD card.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam_91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sam_91 Ad-Free
5th May 2013, 10:52 PM |#1008  
dbarrera's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_91

1- Back up everything you have in your SD card.
2- Enter to recovery mode.
3- Create a partition on your SD card.
4- Reboot your phone.
5- Download Link2sd app and open it.
6- Select the partition you create.
7- Reboot phone again.
8- And finally, open Link2sd, select an app, tap on create link, select the three lines (when possible) and tap create link, now the app is the SD card.

What about the swap size?

Sent from my GT-S5830M using Tapatalk 2
5th May 2013, 11:33 PM |#1009  
djnand's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta - Solo (Indonesia), Akihabara (Japan)
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PecanCM

test this please
http://www.mediafire.com/?mkg2qkom4fsdam6

Yeah... Its work

Btw, I dont have problem with.hotspot, what you mean of hotspot bug ^^^(soul_Fly) ?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
6th May 2013, 02:55 AM |#1010  
dbarrera's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
@PecanCM desktop size is all off... When the search toolbar (?) is active, last row of icons go under the dock and when search is disabled, top row goes off the screen...

Sent from my GT-S5830M using Tapatalk 2
6th May 2013, 03:54 AM |#1011  
PecanCM's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 13,035
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Fly

Stereo works
Success.

EDIT:
Now all that remains in the major bugs area is the
-Lockscreen touch bug
-Hotspot Bug
-CM10.1 inbuilt image editor.

about hotspot need to revert netd and there dependencies in framework_base to 4.1 and i can only try when i will get lots of free time. blame lg for this (i don't know anyother way to fix it)
about image editor don't have idea right now
about touch bug no comment
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2 for lg optimus me, custom rom for lg optimus me, cyanogenmod 10.1, cyanogenmod 10.1 for lg optimus me, jellybean for lg optimus me, lg p350, p350

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes