[Q] Flashing Galaxy Trend GT-S7560 to stock rom from cyanogenmod rom

Search This thread

divinoMod

Apr 6, 2014
Kota Kinabalu
if i want to flash my phone back to the stock rom , do i have to download the specific rom for my phone . example, my Galaxy Trend baseband version is S7560DXAMG1 ( from Czech Republic ) , but i currently live in Malaysia that has different baseband version . do i have to download the firmware from Czech Republic , or just download my country firmware version . do help me please , thanks :)

Reactions: Gabrielism

sadman2

Oct 18, 2013
Bacau
if i want to flash my phone back to the stock rom , do i have to download the specific rom for my phone . example, my Galaxy Trend baseband version is S7560DXAMG1 ( from Czech Republic ) , but i currently live in Malaysia that has different baseband version . do i have to download the firmware from Czech Republic , or just download my country firmware version . do help me please , thanks :)

you can use any firmware for this phone it does not matter which firmware you flash.

Reactions: garrys742

hhpss

May 27, 2014
I wonder if Restoring via Kies as mentioned here would work for the GT-S7560M too?

When submitting my Serial Number, Kies gives me the following
"Initialized Version: PDA:MF4 / PHONE:MF4 / CSC:MF1 (CHO)"
How can I verify that that's the same as what I have right now?

How can I make sure I have my phone back to the original state in case I have to give it back to the carrier with guarantee issues?
I read that "any firmware" would do for this phone, but mine is not listed on sam-mobile (Tigo Bolivia).
The baseband is available as coming from various countries (including Guatemala as "Daver18qc's Deodexed/Rooted Guatemala" as mentioned in the FAQ just that that has a different baseband.) - Does that matter?

Thanks

EDIT: Works with Kies for Mac on a soft bricked S7560m

Last edited:

Valittaja

Jan 13, 2013
stock firmware

I wonder if Restoring via Kies as mentioned here would work for the GT-S7560M too?

When submitting my Serial Number, Kies gives me the following
"Initialized Version: PDA:MF4 / PHONE:MF4 / CSC:MF1 (CHO)"
How can I verify that that's the same as what I have right now?

How can I make sure I have my phone back to the original state in case I have to give it back to the carrier with guarantee issues?
I read that "any firmware" would do for this phone, but mine is not listed on sam-mobile (Tigo Bolivia).
Thanks

EDIT: Works with Kies for Mac on a soft bricked S7560m

Sorry mate,but there will be flag set that you have flashed your phone,restoring the firmware won't help,they can see it.

carrilhoo

Aug 1, 2014
Question

Hello there!! i have a samsung trend 7392 duos, can i sucessfully install a Cyanogenmod rom for Galaxy Trend GT-S7560? the phones are the same,even if i lose the dual sim option it dont matter,i only care because cyanogenmod allready permits the pdroid aplication.
thanks in advance guys!

Hinec

Jun 12, 2014
@carrilhoo
I don't think so. You can try, but you can brick ur phone :) There are npt the same phones.

Wysłane z mojego GT-S7560M

Jun 4, 2016
Nottingham
Hello!

Im rollback the CM to stock, the WiFi wont turn on. S7560 Trend.
Anybody can help me, which modem i should to use, or what to do now.
Or someone know good custom rom for this phone? Any idea?
Thanks!

Kind Regards: Collins

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

you can use any firmware for this phone it does not matter which firmware you flash.