Thanks Meter: 3,697

By noobnl, Inactive Recognized Developer on 21st November 2010, 10:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th December 2010, 04:54 AM |#31  
Flag GMT-5
Thanks Meter: 518

More
Damn, pulled the battery and still stuck on the Samsung screen

I'll wait and see if you decide to update this again noobnl, if not I'll just have to flash Froyo again.

6th December 2010, 12:01 PM |#32  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,697

More
1.0.7 free up space for dk28 /system
6th December 2010, 01:45 PM |#33  
Flag 37174
Thanks Meter: 113

More
On mine, from Rom Manager app, I choose backup current rom. It rebooted to a screen where it was stuck with a android and a triangle, I pressed volume up, camera and power (the reboot seq. when fully booted) and It began backing up. So it seems, the redirector works it is possibly an issue with rom manager?.....

Tried quickboot app and works like a charm!!!!

Thank Noobl Great work again!!!!!

I running dk28 deoxed, zipped, stock. Is It me or is this slowwwwwww. Froyo is much much slower feeling and hangs up alot. I would love to jump to noobl rom for dk28 but I really like the emotionless beast theme.
7th December 2010, 02:19 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarokx

Damn, pulled the battery and still stuck on the Samsung screen

I'll wait and see if you decide to update this again noobnl, if not I'll just have to flash Froyo again.

I have gotten the same thing using ACS dk28 deodexed rom. I'm not sure why, but I have only noticed issues after flashing 1.0.7.

Update: I also tried ver. 1.0.6, and I still get a locked up SAMSUNG logo screen after it reboots and attempts (I think) to go into recovery.

Update #2 : I ended up downloading the latest 1 click root and after running it, my Root Manager Reboot lockups have ceased. But exactly why a pre rooted rom needed to be re rooted is beyond me. If you're having problems though, you might want to try that first before starting over etc.
8th January 2011, 05:20 PM |#35  
Flag South Jersey
Thanks Meter: 146

More
clockworkmod to work on galaxy tab?????
im still so confused on how to get clockworkmod to work correctly on my tmobile galaxy tab. i already rooted with z4root, installed titanium backup, busybox, and then i installed clockworkmod. but i really cannot figure out how to backup the current rom before i start flashing new ones and i really dont want to mess up the tab. so if ANYONE can give me like the complete slowed down, dumbed down, idiot proof lol walkthrough, it would be greatly appreciated. i love android and i want to learn how to hack like the rest.

email- [email protected]
9th March 2011, 09:03 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
please post here step by step the instructions to do it work, because im still imposible unlock system folder on my rooted phone!! i cant copy this manually.

how i can do it?
14th March 2011, 09:51 PM |#37  
Flag Southie
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Why isnt this included in the one click root methods?
14th March 2011, 10:14 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i understand you please explain me more
25th March 2011, 04:56 PM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I can't find the latest version (1.0.7) anywhere- anyone have a mirror?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)