FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

At&t Note / T-mobile 3g/4g fix Found- pledged donors step up[$455 Paid, $235 Left]

1,926 posts
Thanks Meter: 177
 
By itsjusttim, Senior Member on 21st February 2012, 01:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
27th February 2012, 05:40 AM |#101  
kc720's Avatar
Senior Member
denver, co
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjusttim

Do you think I burnt out my radio? I can't get any signal

Did you use cwm to load a radio? Are you still on that radio or did you Odin the art radio already? Well either way I noticed the cwm radios contain ril files and the att Odin radio does not... Odin the stock att AND the radio to get to stock and you should get signal again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
 
 
27th February 2012, 07:41 AM |#102  
itsjusttim's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 177
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc720

Did you use cwm to load a radio? Are you still on that radio or did you Odin the art radio already? Well either way I noticed the cwm radios contain ril files and the att Odin radio does not... Odin the stock att AND the radio to get to stock and you should get signal again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Already Odin back to stock everything but no go on the signal. Will flash t989 rom now..
27th February 2012, 07:47 AM |#103  
Truaim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver, WA
Thanks Meter: 25
 
Donate to Me
More
been watching this thread with held breath even though Im attus. gl Tim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA App
27th February 2012, 07:54 AM |#104  
charlieb620's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 2,899
 
More
Any updates on signal and tmobile rom?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App
27th February 2012, 07:55 AM |#105  
itsjusttim's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 177
 
Donate to Me
More
rom took longer than expected to dl. lol. just finshed. wish me luck.
27th February 2012, 08:01 AM |#106  
charlieb620's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 2,899
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjusttim

rom took longer than expected to dl. lol. just finshed. wish me luck.

*fingers crossed*

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App
27th February 2012, 08:02 AM |#107  
itsjusttim's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 177
 
Donate to Me
More
Odin cwm
In cwm
-wipe data, wipe cache, wipe davlik
-flash t989 kid modem
-flash Juggernaut rom
Reboot.
27th February 2012, 08:03 AM |#108  
charlieb620's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 2,899
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjusttim

Odin cwm
In cwm
-wipe data, wipe cache, wipe davlik
-flash t989 kid modem
-flash Juggernaut rom
Reboot.

0.0

Waiting.........



Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App
27th February 2012, 08:04 AM |#109  
itsjusttim's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 177
 
Donate to Me
More
Hangs after first Samsung. Black screen... ideas?
27th February 2012, 08:06 AM |#110  
charlieb620's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 2,899
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjusttim

Hangs after first Samsung. Black screen... ideas?

Revert back. Doesn't seem compatible

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App
27th February 2012, 08:07 AM |#111  
itsjusttim's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 177
 
Donate to Me
More
After a battery pull I tested cwm and can still get back to it... but when trying to boot, I get that black screen right after the first Samsung.
_____
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieb620

Revert back. Doesn't seem compatible

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App

Okay, will let it marinade tonight to see if anyone comes up with anything. Then revert back tomorrow after work.
The Following User Says Thank You to itsjusttim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itsjusttim Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes