FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

At&t Note / T-mobile 3g/4g fix Found- pledged donors step up[$455 Paid, $235 Left]

1,926 posts
Thanks Meter: 177

By itsjusttim, Senior Member on 21st February 2012, 01:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
24th February 2012, 05:28 AM |#21  
Memphis
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrileysr

okay ADB was successful, however my phone was acting up and kept rebooting. I reflashed the at&t modem with Odin. I flashed the t mobile modem again through ADB successfully with the same results. I reflashed the at&t modem again through Odin. then I tried the method that kc720 used in post #15 with the same results. Now I'm back on the default at&t modem again. I am using an active t mobile sim card. If I can get the t mobile modem to stick I can then dial *#2263# and attempt to use the wcdma 1700 band that does show up with my t mobile sim card though when I try to use it with the at&t modem I just get the circle with the line through it where my bars should be. Hope this helps. I really want the 1700 frequency to work and ready to try something else

Sent rom my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

I don't have T-mo so I can't help much, just saw the thread and figured I would help you out with partition permissions, so I'm bowing out now. Thanks for trying stuff though, this is the kind of thing that makes android awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to MSigler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MSigler Ad-Free

24th February 2012, 05:40 AM |#22  
denver, co
Thanks Meter: 71

More
ok so i popped a live tmo sim. unlock was successful. after dd'ing the radio, phone freezes, does not pick up signal.....

we need more work
24th February 2012, 06:54 AM |#23  
Flag Delaware
Thanks Meter: 115

More
What modem is packaged in the op? I know kdi or whatever the original one was didn't give me signal on my skyrocket.. Vk1 did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
24th February 2012, 02:55 PM |#24  
LA JOLLA
Thanks Meter: 552

Donate to Me
More
Ook I uploaded kl1
Sent from my SGH-T989
24th February 2012, 03:05 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Could you just as easily upload vk1?

Guess that will be the final confirmation that it doesn't work without some kind of extra work .

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalkowni

Ook I uploaded kl1
Sent from my SGH-T989

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
24th February 2012, 03:29 PM |#26  
LA JOLLA
Thanks Meter: 552

Donate to Me
More
Ok

Sent from my SGH-T989
24th February 2012, 07:46 PM |#27  
Flag Delaware

More
You should have someone try the Vk1 because I just read through SR thread and people had some trouble with kl1.

24th February 2012, 08:00 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesd86

You should have someone try the Vk1 because I just read through SR thread and people had some trouble with kl1.

I'll try it. I'm the one that tried this one (kl1) with an active Tmobile sim with no success. see a few posts back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
24th February 2012, 08:22 PM |#29  
Flag Delaware

More
Well I just tried kl1 on my SR and works pretty good.. Did you notice if you have sound with these modems?

25th February 2012, 12:46 AM |#30  
denver, co
Thanks Meter: 71

More
hope!!!!!!
so i flashed the Telus_SGH-T989D_Kj3_radio for the skyrocket, and i got tmobile service and 4g icon!!!!!! but phone still freezes and gets reboots.....

i think we are very close to getting hspa on this bad boy need some real dev help!!!
25th February 2012, 02:11 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Wow great!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc720

so i flashed the Telus_SGH-T989D_Kj3_radio for the skyrocket, and i got tmobile service and 4g icon!!!!!! but phone still freezes and gets reboots.....

i think we are very close to getting hspa on this bad boy need some real dev help!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread