FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

At&t Note / T-mobile 3g/4g fix Found- pledged donors step up[$455 Paid, $235 Left]

1,926 posts
Thanks Meter: 177

By itsjusttim, Senior Member on 21st February 2012, 02:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
27th March 2012, 01:02 AM |#871  
Flag Aguada, PR
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Galaxy Note on T-Mobile Puerto Rico
Just to let know all my Puerto Ricans living in Puerto Rico, that the Radio thats work here better is the one from Telus. Very please with the performance of my Galaxy Note, don't stop on the playback on my Amazon Cloud Music neither on HD YouTube Videos.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bestia23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bestia23 Ad-Free

27th March 2012, 04:53 AM |#872  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
11 dollars sent. Thanks man.
The Following User Says Thank You to bean1975 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bean1975 Ad-Free
27th March 2012, 09:29 AM |#873  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 298

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raysacr

I'm located in Fountain Valley, CA (Orange County/Socal), and found that KID works the best. Both Telus and VLK1, my data is always super slow (around 100kbps) even though the 4G icon is showing.

Even though the KID works, it's still not 100% perfect or stable. Sometimes I get 6mbps, 1.5mbps, and sometimes 100kbps. Data speed is definitely nowhere as consistent as it was on my Galaxy S2.

We definitely need more development on this. And look at the other files, and not just use the mdm.bin

So now, I'm debating whether or not to get rid of my Note. Even tho I love the screen so much, not having consistent data speed is a big pain.

Hi, I also live in Fountain Valley and debating whether i should sell my Sensation and get the GNote. I have a question for you. Besides the inconsistency in data speed, do you experience drop calls in our area?
The Following User Says Thank You to dhoang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dhoang Ad-Free
27th March 2012, 05:33 PM |#874  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 121

Donate to Me
More
Sorry it took a bit: (Unique Transaction ID # 6G525125WK9979307)

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Talderon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Talderon Ad-Free
27th March 2012, 06:19 PM |#875  
Thanks Meter: 156

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talderon

Sorry it took a bit: (Unique Transaction ID # 6G525125WK9979307)

Thanks!

No worries man. Much appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to tomin.fhl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tomin.fhl Ad-Free
27th March 2012, 08:43 PM |#876  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhoang

Hi, I also live in Fountain Valley and debating whether i should sell my Sensation and get the GNote. I have a question for you. Besides the inconsistency in data speed, do you experience drop calls in our area?

I'm also in orange county and am interested in a response. I'm guessing I'll just wait for a tmobile s3... If nothing improves.
Sent from my overclocked desire z (tmobile g2) via tapatalk app
27th March 2012, 10:20 PM |#877  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,662

Donate to Me
More
in case anyone still have the drop call issues, here's a good work around http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...77&postcount=2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AllGamer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AllGamer Ad-Free
28th March 2012, 01:43 AM |#878  
Forum Moderator
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 5,378

Donate to Me
More
Thread being Closed
To All the thread is beginning to wander off the focus and has got exceedingly long with gripes and repetitive postings of the same thing.

It is best we close this one and open another new thread it can be found here :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post24121680

Thanks to all ESPECIALLY TOMIN.FHL for without his work we would not have any fix...... Thank you Tom

•••••THREAD CLOSED•••••
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread