[Updated]AIO Automatic Installation Script For X10 Mini/Mini Pro-Firmware 2.1.1.A.0.6

Search This thread

quangnhut123

Nov 29, 2009
As i promised i will post my AIO Automatic Installation Script For X10 Mini/Mini Pro Firmware 2.1.1.A.0.6.

What's news ?
- v1.0 : Beta release
- v1.1 : Fixed app2sd install, add uninstall custom boot animation.
- v1.2 : Add Revert to stock bootanimation, fix some bugs when install !
- v1.4 : Add Dual Touch Install, Fix chargemon on x10mini.

What's the script do ?
- Install Xrecovery
- Enable JIT
- Disable JIT
- Install Custom Bootanimation(You can replace your own bootanimation.zip in AAIS/data/ to use your custom boot screen)
- Uninstall Custom Bootanimation(Restore to previous boot screen)
- Revert to stock bootanimation
- Install App2sd (Need to create ext2 partition before install. You can use this tool to partitioning : http://download.cnet.com/Partition-...62200.html?part=dl-6285158&subj=dl&tag=button)
- Uninstall App2sd
- Install Dual Touch driver

Requirements for use this script ?
- Rooted
Root : Automate Installation
1. Download attached file "SuperOneClick".
2. Enable "USB Debug".
3. Connect phone to "PC" and select "Charge Phone".
4. Open "SuperOneClick" and select "Root".
5. Wait!
6. When it is done, reboot.
- Busybox Installed(Goto Market find application name "BusyBox Installer" install it and open it to install newest version of busybox with the path /system/bin)
- Go to Market find application name "Terminal Emulator" and install it.

How to use this script ?
- Download attached file and unpack.
- Copy AAIS folder to sdcard.
- Type some commands :
Press allow when a popup supper user ask !
- Press 0 > 8 to select your option

**Warning : If you decide to install App2SD please create new ext2 partition on your sdcard before install it. I recommend 1GB for this partition ! Please visit this link for details how to partitioning : http://xdaforums.com/wiki/index.php?title=SD_card_partitioning

-You should install all you need before install Dual Touch.

Attached File:
AIO_Automatic_Installation_Script_For_2.1.1.A.0.6_v1.4: http://www.mediafire.com/?v6dgy4b339354by

SuperOneClick : http://www.mediafire.com/?u33hhd2t78asjuk

And the last thing if you want donate me to keep my work better please donate me via link :

Last edited:

quangnhut123

Nov 29, 2009
X10 MINI Version 2.1Update1

Number build: 2.1.1.A.0.6 Xrecovery Not booting :( I spam Back button after power

BootAnimation work. How to uninstall Custom bootAnimation ?

Oh i'm sorry custom animation cannot restore to original because i'm forgot create uninstall function now i will create now but you still cannot use because before you not backup it first hehe but don't worry ask some one to give you the original file in /system/media/bootanimation.zip and you can use root explorer to copy overwrite !

and xRecovery i tested on X10 mini pro it's working properly i have not x10 mini to test it :D

Reactions: galvic

quangnhut123

Nov 29, 2009
I reinstalled everything not problem, but xRecovery not working with X10 mini ^^

i know that because i'm not test xRecovery for x10 mini so i can't test that but you can replace 3 files of xrecovery in mine to your own please view topic X10 mini to find out xrecovery files suitable hehe and use my script to install :).

F3niX

Jul 9, 2010
Hyderabad
Thanks alot dude
Changed to event1 and installed Xrecovery
Also enabled Jit with this...
Its now faster .. 8.47Mflops in Linpack ...:D

F3niX

Jul 9, 2010
Hyderabad
^^I just installed Xrec and JIT
Both are fine...
BTW how to know if jit is installed right or not?
While installing everything went well... NP... All i got is done

Only one prob...
After installing this on my X10 mini, in build.prop,it shows as U20i and X10 mini pro.... Is it a problem?

Last edited:

quangnhut123

Nov 29, 2009
^^I just installed Xrec and JIT
Both are fine...
BTW how to know if jit is installed right or not?
While installing everything went well... NP... All i got is done

Only one prob...
After installing this on my X10 mini, in build.prop,it shows as U20i and X10 mini pro.... Is it a problem?

If you want to check JIT work or not just go to terminal emulator and type dalvikvm -k if you see "Configured with: debugger profiler jit show_exception=1" . It's mean JIT has been working !

And the information show is okay not problem just text file to show information about OS

Dude can you get /system/media/bootanimation.zip for me ! I need stock bootanimation because i lost it i wanna to get it !

quangnhut123

Nov 29, 2009
Yes, change "cat /dev/input/event0" on "cat /dev/input/event1" for X10 MINI.

Ps: JIT is really effective ?

Yes after install JIT try : If you want to check JIT work or not just go to terminal emulator and type dalvikvm -k if you see "Configured with: debugger profiler jit show_exception=1" . It's mean JIT has been working !

Dude can you get /system/media/bootanimation.zip for me ! I need stock bootanimation because i lost it i wanna to get it !

quangnhut123

Nov 29, 2009
Update - v1.2 : Add Revert to stock bootanimation, fix some bugs when install !

Please give me stock build.prob of x10 mini not x10 mini pro of fw 2.1.1.A.0.6

Last edited:

pbezza

Sep 19, 2010
Australia
I installed busybox with titanium backup but it says busybox not found when trying to install xRecovery.

Last edited:

frankman

Dec 27, 2005
Problem with apps2sd

After using install.sh for apps2sd installation, many programs disappear, including the market app. They appears in application dialog but aren't available. I have loaded console emulator from internet and tried to uninstall apps2sd, but it says app2sd isn't installed???
Whats the problem? The phone(X10 MiniPro 2.1.1.A.0.6) is rooted, superuser is present and works.)

Edit: After formating ext2 partition till ext3 evrything is working well!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As i promised i will post my AIO Automatic Installation Script For X10 Mini/Mini Pro Firmware 2.1.1.A.0.6.

What's news ?
    - v1.0 : Beta release
    - v1.1 : Fixed app2sd install, add uninstall custom boot animation.
    - v1.2 : Add Revert to stock bootanimation, fix some bugs when install !
    - v1.4 : Add Dual Touch Install, Fix chargemon on x10mini.

What's the script do ?
    - Install Xrecovery
    - Enable JIT
    - Disable JIT
    - Install Custom Bootanimation(You can replace your own bootanimation.zip in AAIS/data/ to use your custom boot screen)
    - Uninstall Custom Bootanimation(Restore to previous boot screen)
    - Revert to stock bootanimation
    - Install App2sd (Need to create ext2 partition before install. You can use this tool to partitioning : http://download.cnet.com/Partition-...62200.html?part=dl-6285158&subj=dl&tag=button)
    - Uninstall App2sd
    - Install Dual Touch driver

Requirements for use this script ?
    - Rooted
    Root : Automate Installation
    1. Download attached file "SuperOneClick".
    2. Enable "USB Debug".
    3. Connect phone to "PC" and select "Charge Phone".
    4. Open "SuperOneClick" and select "Root".
    5. Wait!
    6. When it is done, reboot.
    - Busybox Installed(Goto Market find application name "BusyBox Installer" install it and open it to install newest version of busybox with the path /system/bin)
    - Go to Market find application name "Terminal Emulator" and install it.

How to use this script ?
    - Download attached file and unpack.
    - Copy AAIS folder to sdcard.
    - Type some commands :
    Press allow when a popup supper user ask !
    - Press 0 > 8 to select your option

**Warning : If you decide to install App2SD please create new ext2 partition on your sdcard before install it. I recommend 1GB for this partition ! Please visit this link for details how to partitioning : http://xdaforums.com/wiki/index.php?title=SD_card_partitioning

-You should install all you need before install Dual Touch.

Attached File:
    AIO_Automatic_Installation_Script_For_2.1.1.A.0.6_v1.4: http://www.mediafire.com/?v6dgy4b339354by

SuperOneClick : http://www.mediafire.com/?u33hhd2t78asjuk

And the last thing if you want donate me to keep my work better please donate me via link :
    Hey guys, see if you're interested, mount system script :)

Code:
    mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 `mount | grep /system | awk '{print $1}'` /system"

Credits to Doomlord
    Hi (again), just one more question : about the multitouch, is this the "fake" one or the real one ?

thanks u ;)

In mini pro it is real multitouch
    In mini it is "fake" multitouch
    Thats nice, thank you! Now I will test it... :)

Just click thanks :D
    X10 MINI Version 2.1Update1

Number build: 2.1.1.A.0.6 Xrecovery Not booting :( I spam Back button after power

BootAnimation work. How to uninstall Custom bootAnimation ?

Oh i'm sorry custom animation cannot restore to original because i'm forgot create uninstall function now i will create now but you still cannot use because before you not backup it first hehe but don't worry ask some one to give you the original file in /system/media/bootanimation.zip and you can use root explorer to copy overwrite !

and xRecovery i tested on X10 mini pro it's working properly i have not x10 mini to test it :D