[THE] UDPATE 27.11.08 : Zitoun Dirty Paper (More than 20 000 Downloads!)

Search This thread

stoni22

Aug 2, 2009
Hey Zitoun, just an idea but what about a battery animation with the dirty paper theme? Doing the battery as a pencil drawing and then as it charges it slowly gets penciled in?

lynyrd62

Aug 7, 2009
dont know if this happend to anyone else but USA isnt in any of the country options for weather or did i miss it?...

I am having the same problem. When I changed back to the default theme the United States was still not an option for weather. Love this theme, but I really wich I didn't mess with the weather tab.Does anybody have a fix for this?

ArtieQ

Jul 24, 2009
Sweden
Really good looking theme, my new favorite ^^

EDIT: The icon when you select a tab is black and really hard to see, is it possible to get it white?

Last edited:

ArtieQ

Jul 24, 2009
Sweden
I really like this theme!!! thanks Zitoun, and Lord Ghost.

At first, I met trouble when install the verson 0.3, I need to use Total Commander to force copy all the manila files to the \windows, it is really inconvenient.

Therefore, I packed all related manila files into a cab (based on Zitoun & Lord Ghost edition (v0.3) with lupes5's flip clock).

I call it v0.31, it just need 1715kb, more lighter than original v0.3, hope everyone like it!

http://rapidshare.com/files/189564817/Dirty_Paper_Theme_v0.31.cab

Thanks alot for this dude, worked perfectly. AND it changed the icons from black to white which is much appreciated.

jpapadami

Aug 3, 2009
Is anyone else having this problem after applying the Dirty Paper v.31 collection.cab file of this theme? The only tabs that haven't changed are the Calendar and Stocks.

Last edited:

cyberdelia

Dec 19, 2007
Santa Cruz
Quick View doesn't work

I installed my first created theme on my HD, using CFC compression for manila 2.1.... the only weird thing is that my Quick View (Quick List, or Fast Link) doesn't show anymore.... Anyone knows what to do? what happened? Should I use any other perfil?

MadSci

Mar 21, 2007
I just ordered my new AT&T Tilt 2, but I am horrified at the prospect of giving up my Dirty Paper theme, Is it compatible with the Touch Pro 2? If so, is the wiper bar problem fixed? That's the only thing about this theme I don't love!

Thanks

noobster01

Oct 11, 2009
hi, i'm kinda new to this thing, so please bear with me. I was playing around with TF3D and then i noticed the background for all my tabs (e.g. home, people, messages, etc) is some picture i didn't set (the worst thing is its a picture of a flower). I tried changing the Today Background, but it only changes the background of the one displayed when pressing the start button. please help.

L666eam

Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow
I had this but the only problem I had was on the weather tab when it showed a location raining instead of a window wiper it was a solid white blocked line wiping the screen, kinda ruined the effect.

spideric

Feb 1, 2010
Installed it.

OK it looks good BUT when I scroll through the options on the bottom, the icon to show you where you are, the big ones in the middle of the screen like settings,messages are all black so you can't see it at all with the black used by this these for a background. The wallpaper I installed only appears om the home screen.

Any ideas on how to either change the background colour or something?