By sbrissen, Inactive Recognized Developer on 12th November 2013, 06:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th November 2013, 02:00 AM |#501  
Rockland, ME
Thanks Meter: 780

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtguthrie

Is there any s-pen functionality? I'm obviously not looking for touchwiz features, but it would be nice to have to ability to use the pen for Web browsing and note taking, etc.

Thanks

Sent from my GALAXY Note 2 via Tapatalk

Sure is. Your spen will work on most of the note taking apps. I use Evernote, and I combine it with 7 Notes with Mazek as a handwriting recognition software and it's smoooooooth.
The Following User Says Thank You to dtroup64 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dtroup64 Ad-Free
30th November 2013, 03:29 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallingup

Unless I'm mistaken, when you format with a TW rom, it doesnt format as fat32, but rather with exfat. that is probably your problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofevil77

I had this happen multiple times. Make sure your card is formatted as fat32. Now with the problem you have you have to transfer everything to a folder on your computer, format the card to fat32 and then transfer everything back. I lost 2 cards with this problem and since formatting to fat 32 I haven't had an issue. It's a must if you are going to go back and forth. And also it seems SanDisk cards are most susceptible to this issue.

Sent from my VZW GALAXY note 2

Thankfully I had backed up everything on the card before flashing or wiping anything, and I remember seeing that my computer listed the card formatted as fat32. That being said, when I first saw that the card failed I did not remove it and attempt a reformat on my computer. Perhaps that would fix my problem.
30th November 2013, 03:37 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues532

Thankfully I had backed up everything on the card before flashing or wiping anything, and I remember seeing that my computer listed the card formatted as fat32. That being said, when I first saw that the card failed I did not remove it and attempt a reformat on my computer. Perhaps that would fix my problem.

I was having the exact same issue. I had to completely wipe system/data/cache before restoring my CM10.2 nandroid to get it to see my card. I guess I'll be waiting just a bit longer for exFAT support.
30th November 2013, 04:21 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Does the sd card issue only concern the 64gb cards or will i have to do something special with the 32gb that i just bought?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
30th November 2013, 05:00 AM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtroup64

This should answer some of your questions:

What is ART

To use it, go to Developer Settings and switch from Dalvik to ART

Got it figured out thx

Sent from my GT-P5210 using XDA Premium HD app
30th November 2013, 05:10 AM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
nm
30th November 2013, 12:16 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotML

I can't get a signal either. I installed with CWM. The most recent nightly has 4G but couldn't send SMS. Then I went to the Stable version and couldn't get any service. I'm on the live CM IRC and can't get this resolved. =(

I was having the same problem. Had to change sim cards and now it's all good. My steps were back to stock, go to vzw have them switch sim, let phone activate then reroot and reinstall
30th November 2013, 01:05 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtguthrie

Is there any s-pen functionality? I'm obviously not looking for touchwiz features, but it would be nice to have to ability to use the pen for Web browsing and note taking, etc.

Thanks

Sent from my GALAXY Note 2 via Tapatalk

FYI: If you're looking for other Spen functions I've ran across a couple apps that are fun to play with. Try "Note Buddy", it's made to restore certain functions of Spen with ASOP roms. It'll allow a quick bar & auto launch of other apps as well as remove/insert sound effects. In order to get it to work I had to install the app "CM S-Pen add-on" for some reason. At times it's kinda neat having the sound of light saber or swords when the stylus is used.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to djd338 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djd338 Ad-Free
30th November 2013, 02:17 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysicalgx2

Does the sd card issue only concern the 64gb cards or will i have to do something special with the 32gb that i just bought?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

It has nothing to do with the size of the card, but the formatting of the card that matters. For the time being any card formatted as exFAT will not play well with CM11 regardless of which kernel is used. If you want to be sure the card will work then you'll have to make sure it's formatted as fat33.
30th November 2013, 03:26 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
sprint no data
I flashed with the latest cwm 6.0.4.3
No data
Flashed the radio fix through cwm
No data

I really like this ROM but with out data can't use....

Please tell me how to fix.
It seems to want a Sim card. But Sprint does not use...

Please help me.... Maybe I just missed something

Thank you and keep up the good work
30th November 2013, 03:46 PM |#511  
Knoxville, Tn.
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerjt

I flashed with the latest cwm 6.0.4.3
No data
Flashed the radio fix through cwm
No data

I really like this ROM but with out data can't use....

Please tell me how to fix.
It seems to want a Sim card. But Sprint does not use...

Please help me.... Maybe I just missed something

Thank you and keep up the good work

this is for the verizon note 2, i would guess that would be the problem seeing that you are on sprint.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)