Battery level got mess

Search This thread

nabor

Nov 17, 2009
Hi everyone,
I met a problem after replaced my broken screen. The battery level becomes very inaccuracy, when it was charging, the battery level would jumped from 50% to 70% suddenly somehow, and I after did a hard reboot, the level would back to 50% or a little more. This situation even happened in recovery mode.
The screen I bought doesn't from official, should that problem related with some of a module inside screen??
If you are familiar with Nexus 4's hardware please fell free to discuss about that. It will be a great help for me.
Many appreciates!

Regards,
Neil

macymagiska

Jun 17, 2014
Hi everyone,
I met a problem after replaced my broken screen. The battery level becomes very inaccuracy, when it was charging, the battery level would jumped from 50% to 70% suddenly somehow, and I after did a hard reboot, the level would back to 50% or a little more. This situation even happened in recovery mode.
The screen I bought doesn't from official, should that problem related with some of a module inside screen??
If you are familiar with Nexus 4's hardware please fell free to discuss about that. It will be a great help for me.
Many appreciates!

Regards,
Neil

The battery on the nexus 4 is really sensitive. If i were you i would take it out and buy a new one because it can start swelling up and maybe even explode.

Take it out and inspect it.

Reactions: nabor

cimdrap

Dec 27, 2010
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi everyone,
Many appreciates!

Regards,
Neil

i replaced the screen too and getting same inaccurate battery percentage and when the battery level is low my screen goes crazy auto-tapping around and starting apps randomly. I hope replacing the battery will solve the problem

Reactions: nabor

nabor

Nov 17, 2009
Yeah, you are right guys, I rechecked my phone and found the battery wrapper was ripped during the screen replacement, the liquid inside was leaked out :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,
    Many appreciates!

Regards,
    Neil

The battery on the nexus 4 is really sensitive. If i were you i would take it out and buy a new one because it can start swelling up and maybe even explode.

Take it out and inspect it.
    Hi everyone,
    Many appreciates!

Regards,
    Neil

i replaced the screen too and getting same inaccurate battery percentage and when the battery level is low my screen goes crazy auto-tapping around and starting apps randomly. I hope replacing the battery will solve the problem